❤skarlet❤: yes
Dr.Camo: How are you
❤skarlet❤: hold on
❤skarlet❤: k tell me
Dr.Camo: Wait
❤skarlet❤: NO FUCK THAT TELL ME NOW
❤skarlet❤: JK
❤skarlet❤: k
Dr.Camo: i have a good news and Bad news fo you?
❤skarlet❤: ok
❤skarlet❤: tell me bad
Dr.Camo: Can you go to my profile the Click "Community Services"
❤skarlet❤: ok
Dr.Camo: First the good okay
❤skarlet❤: then wat
❤skarlet❤: no
❤skarlet❤: bad
Dr.Camo: Did you saw me on admin list
❤skarlet❤: ?
Dr.Camo: Click here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1434161027#2611823
Dr.Camo: Click the link of Admin
❤skarlet❤: reading
❤skarlet❤: hold on
Dr.Camo: Okay
Dr.Camo: Did you see me on Admin list
❤skarlet❤: ok yas
❤skarlet❤: yes
❤skarlet❤: ok'
Dr.Camo: But there's a problem on your account Because there's a RANDOM User reported you for having duplicated items
❤skarlet❤: lol
❤skarlet❤: and i dont get it
Dr.Camo: if you fail to comply you will get Trade Banned and IP Banned
❤skarlet❤: ?
Dr.Camo: I here to help you on your problem
❤skarlet❤: , what are you talking about I don't have everybody has duplicate items at steam gives them and drops so what the freak are you talk I don't have no duplicate items whatever you want to call it I don't know who reported me and I don't trade that much
Dr.Camo: Are you aware that your account will be permanently trade banned if you cant prove yourself that youre not involved in any fraud/scam issues?
❤skarlet❤: So what do you want me to give you one of my items or something do you want an item is that what it is
Dr.Camo: If you really do care in your account take this issue as a serious matter.
Dr.Camo: You dont have to worry here if youre not really involved in the said issue. I will remove the pending trade ban in your account.
❤skarlet❤: Okay but I am this is my account I don't have no duplicate items or whatever anybody could have called me so what are you talking about you're trying to scam me
Dr.Camo: Excuse me
Dr.Camo: did you see me im Steam Community Admin
❤skarlet❤: Okay I'm sorry I apologize could you please be more understandable cuz I don't understand why you telling me somebody reported me for duplicate items could you show me some kind of thing that says that or some s*** like that or somebody that reported me can you make a copy of it
Dr.Camo: I might ban the person who reported you for false accusations
❤skarlet❤: Okay babe go on and what happens what happens what's going on
Dr.Camo: Right now i still have plenty of people waiting for my help so i need your full cooperation here.
❤skarlet❤: Okay that's fine I understand tell me what to do
Dr.Camo: Are you familiar with making an appeal for issues on obtaining duplication and scammed items already?
❤skarlet❤: I don't know what that is I'm not a traitor could you please be more understanding that I don't trade that much I don't know what that means I containing duplicate scammed items that I'm not understanding
Dr.Camo: I will be going to check and verify your items to see if you're really innocent here and not involve in any fraudulent activities here in our community.
❤skarlet❤: Okay if you can get into my account go ahead I don't care since you're a steam admin
Dr.Camo: And have you already read the ITEMS VERIFICATIONG PROCESS #1-6
❤skarlet❤: NO
❤skarlet❤: OK SO IT
❤skarlet❤: DO IT
Dr.Camo: Go to my profile and Click "Services"
❤skarlet❤: no\
Dr.Camo: what do you mean no
❤skarlet❤: your going to hack me
Dr.Camo: Should i start banning process now
❤skarlet❤: Okay will you go do that got things to do and that's a nice check though trying to be my friend that first telling me all the story about your girlfriend what kind of s*** is that you're full of s*** that's messed up I really thought you were just a cool guy friend to play with
❤skarlet❤: LOL
❤skarlet❤: THIS IS A GOOS ON
❤skarlet❤: ONE
❤skarlet❤: I would never give nobody my items just so they can supposedly check I've heard of those scams and this this admin thing could be a fake so that you have to show me more proof you understand if it's true whatever if some whatever you're talking about even know what duplicate scammed items are I really do so can you make me understand if you owe me some kind of pay I don't know how you going to prove it but that kind of scares me
Dr.Camo: Should i start Banning process now
❤skarlet❤: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING
Dr.Camo: I will Trade Banned you and IP Banned and Community Locked your account
❤skarlet❤: To me it sounds like you're trying to scam me for my items I don't know what to pick lit scammed items are Give me a definition for that I'm a hard worker I buy my items I buy them from the community market or backpack.tf like everybody else and I'm a regular game write an even trade that often do you understand so what is going to freak on if you're doing this to scam me then I'm going to be pissed off
Dr.Camo: then you can't use your Steam Account
❤skarlet❤: LOL
Dr.Camo: Should i start now
Dr.Camo: Banning Process 3%
Dr.Camo: Banning Process 30%
Dr.Camo is now Away.​

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
We cannot accept chat log evidence, if you can provide us with screenshots of the chat, let us know. For now, marking this as "Needs Evidence"

Skarlet

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Did you click on the link and I only have a copy and paste I sent to my friend at the time he was messing me.

Bob 39

Scarcely Lethal Noob
This guy just scammed the two unusuals I bought my kid sister for christmas and her birthday. Very angry.
Skial ban this garbage person please.

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Also in the link that he sent me it showed other accounts that were linked to this scam should I post them as well? Because Idk if he just took random accounts and added them to his list.

Bob 39

Scarcely Lethal Noob
From what one of his friends is telling me, it's not even the original user who owned that account. It looks like Dr. Camo got their account phished and the user is progressing to other users, holding their accounts hostage to get their valuable items. It's taken a pretty dark turn too because some people are speculating that the guy killed himself as a result. Jeeez. This makes my little sister's affairs pale in comparison.

Bob 39

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Both of you have evidence, I'm stuck here at work and it wasn't my account that was compromised. I recommend you both make reports on SteamRep and use them as sources to report the user directly to Steam support.
And...hopefully restore Dr. Camo's account to the real guy...if he's still alive.

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Ah I was wondering that as well cause I knew him for like a year and he seemed like a pretty cool guy to me so that really sucks.

Dragontamer

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Both of you have evidence, I'm stuck here at work and it wasn't my account that was compromised. I recommend you both make reports on SteamRep and use them as sources to report the user directly to Steam support.
And...hopefully restore Dr. Camo's account to the real guy...if he's still alive.
Yeah, I already reported his steam account sending them the evidence.

Bob 39

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ah I was wondering that as well cause I knew him for like a year and he seemed like a pretty cool guy to me so that really sucks.
That's the gist of what I'm hearing from people. One of my own friends msg'd me and said they'd been playing with him up till a couple days ago. But they also remarked that he had a heavy unusual, and the guy never had any unusuals previously (as evidenced by his screencap library)

Bob 39

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I've since spoken with the scammer. They claim to be a 16 year old kid from the phillipines and I'm inclined to believe it because most of the scammers I've dealt with are exactly that: kids from less well-off countries on the other side of the planet who think their actions against english-speakers have no consequences. They think we all live in mansions.

But when I told him that he might have caused someone to kill themselves they seemed a little alarmed. I'm touching base with them to see if the original Dr. Camo reaches out to him, aggressively or otherwise.

Myahster

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I just got an incredibly similar message from him around 3am today. About an hour before posting this comment.
Apparently his account's been hijacked and whoever is using it is going through his friends list and group members lists and messaging whoever it can.
Attempting trade scams by claiming they're a community server admin worried about duped items.
I recognized immediately that something was off just by the way he was talking. It wasn't like his usual mannerisms, and his English was also pretty broken.
Once the scammer realized I was onto him, he bailed, unfriended me and went offline. I guess checking me off their list.
I was friends with the real Dr.Camo. He invited me to his small TF2 group, titled "Meatshots," after a fun encounter on 2fort where we were all Scout.
One of our group members also was suspicious of Camo's behavior back on the 7th of July, questioning whether he'd been hijacked or not.
This confirms it.

Last edited:

Bob 39

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I just got an incredibly similar message from him around 3am today. About an hour before posting this comment.
Apparently his account's been hijacked and whoever is using it is going through his friends list and group members lists and messaging whoever it can.
Attempting trade scams by claiming they're a community server admin worried about duped items.
I recognized immediately that something was off just by the way he was talking. It wasn't like his usual mannerisms, and his English was also pretty broken.
Once the scammer realized I was onto him, he bailed, unfriended me and went offline. I guess checking me off their list.
I was friends with the real Dr.Camo. He invited me to his small TF2 group, titled "Meatshots," after a fun encounter on 2fort where we were all Scout.
One of our group members also was suspicious of Camo's behavior back on the 7th of July, questioning whether he'd been hijacked or not.
This confirms it.

Yeah, when I told him the account owner might have kicked the bucket he cracked. The guy claims to be a 16 year old from the Phillipines desperate for money.
Even after scamming my sister he e-begged me. At least he said he'd let me know if the original owner got in contact with him, one way or the other. :S