Player Name:
Roudydogg1πŸŽ„β›„
ID:
Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
The user approached me (added me) and wanted to buy my Strange Renamed Rescue Ranger. He claimed he was a middle man but then after I checked his Steam Rep I realized he wasn't and after that he bluntly lied and tried to scam me in a trade. What shocks me is the fact that is user is head admin at NHS and is active on Steam Rep which means he probably scams and uses his reputation to protect himself.

Chatlog:
Screen_Shot_2016_12_31_at_8_21_01_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_12_31_at_8_21_07_PM.png

Trade:
Screen_Shot_2016_12_31_at_8_18_32_PM.png

Proof:
Screen_Shot_2016_12_31_at_8_39_47_PM.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_12_31_at_8_21_18_PM.png

Someone.

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
You reported the incorrect person. The person you were speaking to was an impersonator, not the actual Roudydogg1.

In the future, do not use simply ask someone for the SteamRep profile. Go look up their profile yourself to make sure you are talking to the right person.

Impersonator in screenshots:
| steamname: Roudydogg1πŸŽ„β›„
| steam3ID: [U:1:275583252]
| steamID32: STEAM_0:0:137791626
| steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198235848980
| customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mysterytwins1
| steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198235848980

You reported the incorrect person. The person you were speaking to was an impersonator, not the actual Roudydogg1.

Are you sure it isn't someone else? The impersonator you gave me is level 17 on Steam (Which is a red circle) and has a different badge showing.

Are you sure it isn't someone else? The impersonator you gave me is level 17 on Steam (Which is a red circle) and has a different badge showing.

Unlikely he actually reported an impersonator, from the looks of it you used a friend/alt to fake the report entirely seeing as you have made it your entire life's work to ruin my reputation simply because I banned you on NHS in 2014 (I can ban anyone from the servers for any reason I see fit, btw). I believe your words were "I would like to receive a immediate apology and unban from all NeonHeight's Servers. Unless this is fulfilled within 72 hours starting from January 1, 2017 00:00 I will have to take action and you along with your fellow admins will face consequences which will indirectly harm the servers."? This is not a very convincing "action":wink:

Can't upload a file for my inventory history for some reason, so I'll just hang around here until asked.

Your fabricated report was awfully messy and I didn't actually realize that you didn't actually "fake" a completed trade, which is why I said I'll post my trade history. But, I'll provide it anyway.

eb9e2f872216a0c40d21c6fc299544cb.png

Nebrassy

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So this is the third case (that I'm aware of) of you trying to get someone banned with fake evidence, you got banned on NHS, you got banned on VG and you got banned on SteamRep.
I hope you liked the results.

Last edited:
Reactions: BBQ Prophet