corizeus

Unremarkable User
Player Name:
Renegade
ID:
Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
I was playing on the US trade server and Renegade asked me to duel with Huntsman only. I refused for a while but I gave in because he told me he would give me 90 keys worth of items if I won and I didn't have to pay anything. I took his offer and I win, 15-4. Unfortunately, the trade servers were down that day (November 12) and so we made a deal for me to claim my items the next day. He gave me 3 days to do that. The next day, I was going to talk to him but his Steam account was offline, so I decided to wait until he went online. Once it hit 9:00 and his account only went so much as Away, I decided to go to sleep. The day after, once I got back from school, I message him even though he's still offline. I ask him to trade me, but he claims that my deadline was passed. Today is November 14. It's only been 2 days. Even Steam chat says that it's actually only been one day but I highly doubt this. I later told him this fact, and he only replied with "I got all the time in the world, bitch". There was an admin online at the time (Arayh M.D.) and he witnessed the entire duel. Here (https://imgur.com/a/kxhHKtO) is a couple screenshots of the chat. There shown is my trade offer and the time between it and my first chat message today. I also have an image showing that he declined my offer today. (https://imgur.com/a/UQWYSQF). He made a bet and he folded on it. This is blatant lying.​

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Guess I have to repeat myself again. The battle took place over the weekend. I told you that you had 3 days to get those items and as I've already stated while on the server and today(after getting spammed by your messages at my job), I did not get your trade offers whatsoever. It is not my job to keep track of your winnings for you. YOU won the items and YOU should have kept track of the time that passed. I blocked you TWICE because you kept spamming me with messages. So I really don't know what to tell you. You should have kept better track of time and checked up like I told you to over the weekend.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Also, threatning to get someone banned and marked as a scammer doesn't help your case.

TRADE | US 11/14/2018 - 04:46:01 PM cori you're gonna get FUCKED
TRADE | US 11/14/2018 - 04:44:44 PM cori yeah dont trade with renegade he's gonna scam you
TRADE | US 11/14/2018 - 04:57:40 PM cori i dont care, you're getting banned, nothin else to it
TRADE | US 11/14/2018 - 04:58:13 PM cori you'll be marked as a scammer
TRADE | US 11/14/2018 - 04:58:46 PM cori alright im done have fun with your bs dont trade with renegade, good bye

Do I also need to screenshot what you said in the Steam chat as well?

"you're gonna get banned dude"
"its your fault"

You also said that I was offline the entire time and multiple people on the Trade US server said that's not true. I've literally spoken to multiple admins and players the past few days. I find it hard to believe that you are the ONLY one out of about 40+ people on my list that saw me offline. Don't blame me for your own poor management of time. You're not getting your items because you missed the deadline and after threatning to ban and mark me as a scammer, I definitely want nothing to do with you.

corizeus

Unremarkable User
OK, so first off. It's only been 2 days. Today is the 14th, and the bet was made on the 12th. That means that it's only been 2 days since the bet was made. So that's the first lie. Second, he claims to have never gotten my trade offer, but at the same time says that he's not my babysitter. What else could I have done? Steam says that Renegade is offline right now on my PC and my phone, so that's why I chose not to message him. Someone PLEASE tell me how I could've possibly forgotten about a $140 bet that I needed to pick up. How, I ask? I have tried to be nice but I can't condone lying. And yes, I did make those threats. I'm sorry. I was not in the right state of mind as I was getting bombarded by people in VC basically calling me a retarded baby for somehow forgetting about the bet that's basically x90 my BP in value, so I did get pissed off. Renegade has basically no proof that I actually forgot about this bet and never sent him a trade offer other than 'I said it so it's true'.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Well you didn't message me until AFTER the timeline ended so don't really know what to tell you there. You didn't contact me for quite a bit. You had me added on Steam. The only reason I'm offline now is because I blocked you on Steam. That's twice now. People called you out on it because everyone was there when I gave you that deadline. That's not my fault.

I could care less what your state of mind is. Threatning to get someone banned and marked as a scammer is never okay. You passed the deadline that I set and YOU AGREED TO, you're not getting anything.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
And I've already got a buyer for both items anyways so I really couldn't care less at this point. No one wants to interact with a guy who's going to threaten people with a ban and a scammer mark.

corizeus

Unremarkable User
This is purely out of principle. I don't even care about the money, I just want justice. I never even wanted to get anyone in trouble, but this crap had to happen because you can't keep your mouth shut.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is purely out of principle. I don't even care about the money, I just want justice. I never even wanted to get anyone in trouble, but this crap had to happen because you can't keep your mouth shut.
You want justice yet you threaten people with bans and scammer tags?

Once again, is it MY fault that YOU let the timeline pass?

corizeus

Unremarkable User
Again, I was not in a right mindset, I was simply in rage mode and I didn't say the right words. I was being an idiot and that's all I can add. But yes, people who break rules and act amorally should be banned.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Again, I was not in a right mindset, I was simply in rage mode and I didn't say the right words. I was being an idiot and that's all I can add. But yes, people who break rules and act amorally should be banned.
So does that mean that you should be banned after threatning to ban someone?

corizeus

Unremarkable User
And no, the timeline never passed. There's still time, too! You can still send me the items and I will absolutely forgive you. I just want things to be equal. I can not stress enough that you aren't counting correctly.

corizeus

Unremarkable User
I'm not replying to it. I already said I have nothing to add. You're beating a dead horse and you know it.

Renegade

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Okay. Well, I'm not trading you. The timeline DID pass. You threatened me with a ban and a scammer mark. End of story.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Alright, stop. The battle took place on the 12th. The statement was made that cori would have 3 days to claim it. In accordance to Renegade's chatlog, where the progress was recorded. The duel ended 7:22 PM on the 12th. Less than 48 hours later, this statement was made:

"/dsay nice try, cori. you missed your days".

This message was made at 6:41 on the 14th. Further evidence can be found in your chatlogs:
https://i.imgur.com/b7Guzds.jpg

The items you own @Renegade can still be redeemed by @corizeus . Since you've been reported, it is now your responsibility to send those items to Cori, alright Renegade? Failure to do so will result in a mark.

No further arguments will be made. An agreement was made and it must be met.