• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Robert 113

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
Why should you be unbanned?:
Several years ago, a scammer tag was added to me for trading with scammers. I want to appeal my ban since it has been a very long time since I commited those frauds. I admit to my wrongdoings and I regret those trades I made with marked users. I had a change of heart and I want to get back into legitimate tf2 trading, but with my tag this is impossible. I saw that steam rep changed their policy regarding people trades with scammers and people that were accused of this would no longer be marked on their website. I therefore wonder if there is any chance that an admin could revoke my tag since that was the reason I was marked in the first place.

To be clear, I want that ban tag removed that was added 604 days ago on skial website, for trading with marked/obvious scammers.

I appreciate all support and answers regarding this issue.​
Link to your ban:

Robert 113

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Thank you for your reply Sargent and I am glad that you have responded. Since I been banned I have used steam less and less over time. I have barely been active on steam (besides for playing games) for a long while and I have therefore not taken the time to clean out my friendlist. I mainly clean out my friendlist whenever I reach my friend limit capacity (which was common before when I was actively trading on trade sites). Since I am no longer actively trading, it is rare for me to accept any new friend requests and there has therefore not been an urgent need for me to clean my friendlist. I barely communicate with people on steam anymore and 99% of the users on my friendlist are people that I have not had any contact with for years. The users that are banned on my friendlist are also people that I do not have any contact with now. If you want, I can remove the marked users on my friend list.

Robert 113

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I understand that the amount of banned users on my friend list can been seen as worrisome. But I can assure you that they are not users I have any contact with now or users that I intend to have any contact with in the future.

Robert 113

Scarcely Lethal Noob
If there is anything I can do in order to help you reach a verdict, feel free to ask me. I am truthfully sorry for the actions I have done against steam trading community by knowingly trading with scammers. I have stopped doing that for long now and besides that, I have not committed any other offenses against steam community (I have never scammed/phished/hacked/stolen from anyone. This tag hurt me in many other ways beside steam trading, it makes it impossible for me to join a clan in games because they think I am a scammer. This tag do also affect my personal life since employers that googles about me and see that I am marked on your website, may think I am an internet criminal and decline me a job. I will from the bottom of my heart be truly grateful if the current mark I got from this website could be lifted. I was a teenager when I made those wrongdoings and did not know any better, but I am now an adult and a changed person. I promise all of you that if I get my tag removed from your website, I will never repeat my offence nor violate any other steam trading rules again. Please do not let the actions I did as a teenager affect my adult life as well.

Robert 113

Scarcely Lethal Noob
If there is anything I can do to payback for the violations and damage I have caused to steam community, please tell me.

Robert 113

Scarcely Lethal Noob
And I am really sorry that I have that many marked users on my friend list. It is just that I spent less and less time on steam after my ban and I have therefore not taken the time to maintain my account and remove people that I don't talk with anymore on my friend list.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Sorry for the delay. I'm going to decline this appeal, since your last post, you haven't bothered to delete not one scammer from your list so the question of whether you'd trade with scammers again is still likely.

Robert 113

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I have not traded or even communicated with any tagged users since my appeal. I asked you in this thread whether or not I should have removed the tagged users from my friend list. Considering I did not receive an answer, I thought it would be better if I left them in my friend list until I would have gotten a reply. I left them in my friend list awaiting for a response since I do not want to make any changes to my account during your investigation, without your consent. I thought leaving my account unchanged during the investigation might have helped the investigation, but right now it is taken the wrong way. I did not want to make any changes to my account since that could be seen tempering with information that might be important for your investigation. I have nothing to hide and I promise you it has been several months time since I last made any contact with scammers (Is there any way I can provide proof of this?). I have not even made a trade during the last few months (My inventory has remained unchanged during the last 3-4 months or so). I asked you the same day you pointed out that I have 42 banned users on my friend list, whether or not I should delete those users. I have waited 1 month for a reply and if I was informed that I should have deleted those users, I would have. I am deleting all banned users now from my friend list.

Robert 113

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Please be kind and reconsider my appeal. I asked if I was supposed to remove my marked friends and waited for an answer for a very long time.