• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Reo

Unremarkable User
Link to your ban at skial.com/sourcebans
https://www.skial.com/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=[U:1:63632063]&advType=steamid

Why should you be unbanned?
I know the ban is only for one day and it's just a comms ban and also probably up very soon but whoever this admin is that banned me either has something against me, banned the wrong person, or just abused their power for the hell of it because I did absolutely nothing wrong. I would love to see the proof where I said said anything "Inappropriate" I have never in my life been even comms banned in a server. The only reason I am doing this appeal is because this admin has no idea what they are doing and I feel it should be brought to someones attention.

gala

Contributor
How did you manage to get such a simple thing wrong?

gP1mFhy.png

Moreover:

Reo

Unremarkable User
lmao my bad I think I seen the appeal scam and clicked it cuz I was like "how tf do you appeal a scam" and must not have gone back and clicked the right one

Reo

Unremarkable User
also that was just a joke I am literally gay and just said that because it went with the conversation. Also the votemenukick was someone spamming on the mic and it wouldn't let us do a vote mute

KalashnikovA

TF2 Admin
Contributor
also that was just a joke I am literally gay and just said that because it went with the conversation. Also the votemenukick was someone spamming on the mic and it wouldn't let us do a vote mute
Hate speech isn’t allowed and your silence already expired. Next time it will be longer.