1. If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

Need Evidence Scam Appeal - pablo2000

Discussion in 'Scam Appeals' started by pablo2000, Jan 2, 2018.

1. pablo2000

pablo2000 Scarcely Lethal Noob

Steam:

Why should you be unbanned?:
    Hello,
    Recently I came back to steam after 2-3 years and upon doing so realized that I have received a ban mark for running/posting in a fake reputation thread for a scammer. At the time I had no idea the user I credited was using the thread to hurt and steal from people, The user had responded to one of my TF2outpost ads where I was buying unusual hats for discounts and we were able to make a deal and at the end they asked me +rep them in a thread, since I normally +rep profiles of anything who I traded with I didn't see anything different about doing it in a thread. Upon finding out the information that the user was just impersonating a trusted user and I unknowingly contributed made me feel horrible that I could have helped someone hurt other user but I surely was not running this fake reputation page and although I did contribute it was done so unknowingly and hope you may take the time to rethink the decision although it may be old.

Thank you very much for your time;
    Pablo​
    Link to your ban:

2. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

1. Can you confirm the trade with you and said user?
    2. Why did it take you so long to appeal?

3. pablo2000

Steam:

1. I do have screenshots of the trade but I am unable to include the links because of my lack of posts
    2. By the time I had received the ban I was no longer trading that often other then clearing out hats and such for CSGO skins and only noticed I was no longer able to access tf2outpost with the reason given of being a alternate account of my trading partner juno, I didn't realize my actual ban until recently when I was not able to go on a tf2 trading server and one of the users on my discord alerted me about my ban on steamrep and skril and informed me that I could appeal it

4. pablo2000

Steam:

• Old Old x 1
  5. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

Terribly sorry for the delay, the image isn't working so I can't confirm a trade occurred or not.

6. pablo2000

Steam:

Oh sorry I must have messed something up let me try again

7. pablo2000

Steam:

8. pablo2000

Steam:

9. pablo2000

Steam:

Bump

10. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

My apologies, if you bump this thread, feel free to tag me. I get a lot of notifications and often overlook some unintentionally. One last thing, can you link me the outpost trade?

11. pablo2000

Steam:

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/21144435 I had several open at the time but I believe this is probably the one because the others were for specific class hats

12. Sargent¥

Sargent¥ Trade Moderator

Steam:

I'm going to talk to SR regarding their status of your report there before we proceed any further with this case.

13. pablo2000

Steam:

Sounds good, thank you very much for your time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice