• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

kunzbi

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
I was banned in late 2014 for impersonating a sr admin. this was a mistake and a retaliatory action taken after having a unusual tf2 cosmetic scammed. this ruined any hopes of trading. i have recently started to take an interest in trading but am blocked from any sort of trading site. for whatever reason the report that got me banned is still pending on sr. it does not matter what label is given on my account, just as long as i can visit any trading sites. i never hope to scam/impersonate at any point in the future.

Thank you for any support, this means a lot to me.​
Link to your ban:

kunzbi

Scarcely Lethal Noob
https://www.skial.com/threads/scam-appeal-pvt-russian-alligator.71865/
Changing your name and making basically the same appeal two days later isn't going to cut it.

i realize that, and i am not trying to mask my identity in any way, the name and picture of my skial account were almost 2 years old and i only notice that once i had already posted my appeal. i do however, think my appeal should be satisfactory. it states the facts, why i did what i did, and how i hope to move forward, with you willing. thank you for responding.