• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iNadeQuate

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
Simply I don't remember such moment that I to someone lifted reputation but if was such,
I made this action by mistake. I didn't know that this user the swindler.
Next time I will be more attentive and more careful!
Understand please and unban, thanks in advance!​
Link to your ban:

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Can you provide a screenshot of the trade you made with that user?

Also, why are you appealing this now, after such a long time?

iNadeQuate

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Can you provide a screenshot of the trade you made with that user?

Also, why are you appealing this now, after such a long time?

I tell all essence, I was on a site dota2lounge.com, I put a rate on a match Orange vs MVP,I gave things to the bot and I went on the affairs, after a while I visit the website, and to me gives out that an account in a ban.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I tell all essence, I was on a site dota2lounge.com, I put a rate on a match Orange vs MVP,I gave things to the bot and I went on the affairs, after a while I visit the website, and to me gives out that an account in a ban.
That "rate" on dota2lounge has nothing to do with your scam appeal/report. Please do what I said in my previous post.

iNadeQuate

Scarcely Lethal Noob
So you gave someone rep that you didn't even trade with?
Yes, simply I decided + to put to reputation of one user though I in general don't know him, simply I solved that certain users not beginners can lift reputation and decided to try, tried and was convinced that all users can lift reputation, and I am not familiar with that user.

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I will reduce it to a caution tag since no trade was made.

Next time, though, it will be a permanent scammer tag.

iNadeQuate

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I will reduce it to a caution tag since no trade was made.

Next time, though, it will be a permanent scammer tag.
Thanks certainly at least for it, but I all the same can't visit the website dota2lounge.com. Here screen
http://keep4u.ru/full/5825c9754c6cba9639d54c53669512fa.html]
5825c9754c6cba9639d54c53669512fa.jpg

iNadeQuate

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Simply I still don't understand from where at me this ban though I make an exchange only with the friends and lately with bots from a site dota2lounge.com Why to me to subject the account to a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.