• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

BuUrd TRADEIT.GG

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Why should you be unbanned?:
Hello. I wish to appeal on Skial to remove my [scammer] tag in game.

I've been banned on steamrep since December 6, 2015. I repayed the victom shortly after, and I've created an appeal on steamrep which has not yet been accepted due to their lengthy processes. Here's that appeal: https://forums.steamrep.com/threads...791-4gr-byrd-banned-by-sr.123001/#post-419109

Since then, I've still beein using Skial servers. However, because of the steamrep ban, I have a [scammer] tag on your servers, and I get kicked for an empty slot when the server is full. I regularly trade, and I've had a good reputation since my appeal, as you can see on my backpack.tf account:https://backpack.tf/trust/76561198102454791

There are only 2 negative ratings from 4 years ago, before my appeal. Since then I've followed server rules, and traded fairly, and disclosed my steamrep status to anyone who asks. Skial servers are always one of my favorites, and I hope to no longer be marked as a scammer on your servers. Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal!​
Link to your ban:

Sakiko

Contributor
Your appeal on their forum is awaiting a better copy of the chat you had not a crop shot hence the time its taking time and you should re-read the post.

@Sargent¥ Will handle your appeal

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
You are not banned from Skial's servers so there's nothing to appeal. The [SCAMMER] prefix you have when playing on our servers is automated and given to all those who are marked on SR. It will automatically go away once your mark is removed and not before as it's not in our control unfortunately.

Sargent¥

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Ah that really suck. Do you know of the best way to get become unbanned sooner?
Be sure that appeal you have on SR is updated and to the standards and requirements SR wants. Other than that, there's not much more you could do other than wait. If you don't want to get booted from our servers for donators then you COULD donate. Not forcing you to but that's gonna stop you from getting kicked.