Melkor

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Hello everyone! :D
Some of you may know me but I guess that loads of probably won't.
The first friend I've met here so far is Dave who I know from AF2 and SR forums.
I do love to meet new people and get in nice and awesome forums.
I'm trying to make a trade with the other person always enjoyable and I"m trying to help as much is possible to protect whole TF2 Community out of the scammers!

Some Personal info:
I am coming from Czech Republic.
I am 15.
My English is medium level.
I am clever and nice.
And I am Steam Samurai!

Where is my Nick coming from?

Melkor
Why this one? Because I love books, movies, games and fantasy.
He is a dark mighty lord of the Old Middle-earth from the Lord of the Rings.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Morgoth Bauglir (originally Melkor) is a fictional character from J. R. R. Tolkien’s Middle-earth legendarium. He is the main antagonist of The Silmarillion, figures in The Children of Húrin (One of the best books ever), and is mentioned briefly in The Lord of the Rings.
"Melkor was the most powerful of the Ainur, but turned to darkness and became Morgoth, the definitive antagonist of Arda from whom all evil in the world of Middle-earth ultimately stems. Sauron, one of the Maiar of Aulë, betrayed his kind and became Morgoth's principal lieutenant.
Morgoth was the principal agent of evil in The Silmarillion, and his influence lingered in the world even after he was cast from the world into the outer void. Morgoth's example provided later ages a cautionary tale against pride, wrath, envy, lust for power, and greed — and the destruction these visit upon oneself and others."
iOHCx.jpg

mohawkg2

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Best. User Name. Ever. :megusta:
Besides mine :p
Welcome,don't feed the trolls, yada yada yada, also instead of level medium, the proper way to say it would be medium level

Bacon Master

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
Like another guy said, don't feed the trolls here at skial formums, stay out of the unmoderated section, and have fun! (There aren't that many trolls here, Xel took care of them.)

Melkor

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Best. User Name. Ever. :megusta:
Besides mine :p
Welcome,don't feed the trolls, yada yada yada, also instead of level medium, the proper way to say it would be medium level
Lol, thanks mate!
awyea.png

I do not, will not.
Fix'd.
I fight with the crime and kill traitors.

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Unmoderated here is far worse. Just trust me here.

Oh, oh. By the way!

It's about damn time you showed up here, Mellyboy.