SteamID:
[U:1:238570989]

Time:
now

Servers:
TURBINE | TX | Fast

Detailed Explanation / Screenshots / Demos:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=451661176

I have no evidence of the player cheating, but the account has not been set up yet and 0 days since vac ban. This player also has some alt accounts as I have encountered this name before. Please be on the watch for "rxu" in somebody's name.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I believe he was banned right as I left to report to the forums, because when I came back to the server he was gone.

185db

Epic Skial Regular
I can confirm that he left the server right after I went to report. The account has 10 minutes of play time on skial, and from when he started talking in chat to when he stopped, it was about 9 minutes. I left 2 minutes prior to that, and he left 3 minutes after me. The player has not been on a skial server since (on this account) or online. I checked his profile after he left to see if he was online, he was not, and has not been since. I think this strongly suggests that he was banned around the time I made the report.

Last edited:

Munch

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Alright, from your report it sounded like you hadn't seen anything in game but were just reporting on his account being vac'd. I'll apply a ban then.