• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

shekdaddy

Unremarkable User
Your Steam Community ID
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199155963850

Which server were you banned from? Vanilla

Why should you be unbanned?
hello me and my friend have recently been banned and had our entire base blown up for no reason we have never hacked and never will hack and he has 2600 hours on the game idk if this is a misunderstanding but i would like at least to not have been banned for putting hours into this game. I understand you guys may have made a mistake but i don't know why i would have got blown up now when u check and see me and my friend were never hacking, we have nothing to go back to. Thank you for the time i am just really confused why all this took place. We got banned for cheating btw. : steam community id is The Pebble for my duo

Yolorolo102

Rust Admin
Contributor
You were banned for playing with a cheater. Your friend was blatantly cheating and I highly doubt that you didn't know. You will be banned for the time being but if you make an appeal in a couple of months you can be unbanned.

shekdaddy

Unremarkable User
You were banned for playing with a cheater. Your friend was blatantly cheating and I highly doubt that you didn't know. You will be banned for the time being but if you make an appeal in a couple of months you can be unbanned.
how was he cheating