• If you are not the person that was banned/muted, you are only allowed to post evidence. Trash talk is unnecessary.

junico

Unremarkable User
SteamID: 76561197995995033
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197995995033

Server you are banned from: 10x

Why should you be unbanned?

Hi admins! in 06/03 after force-wipe, was playing me and other 2 friends,
Takada (SteamId; 76561198064514271 ), and Tob ( 76561198055874827 ). And we make some other friends in gameplay, like, findingneo, Choppa and some neighbor clan, like Randal and Master Wu. Me, Tob and Takada was banned for make large groups, I suppose. So why we don't kill then on sight? we meet these guys after just the wipe, and everyone was testing the new feature "contacts", so they are nice with us when everyone just have bows and arrows and we keep "contact". We never get into a discord and planned to farm sulfur or weapons together, and also the Raid was disable until 4 AM (BRT) nobody was raided by us. If we get unbanned, there will be no mercy...

we played for straight 12 hours (after update wipe, and leaving 4 am when raid are allowed), was fun.

Laser4beam

Rust Admin
7tpFC9H

KinCryos

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Mapper
In the preview it showed up fine
in the rich-text editor it shows up fine, but if you hit "More Options…" and then "Preview…" it doesn't.

I'm guessing maybe the forum's image proxy doesn't work well with WebP

Obruhma

Rust Admin
Contributor
Testing Contracts does not bring them onto your TC and your codes all people on you TC count unless it is a raided base or deeped on. So you will be unbanned after this wipe since they are only wipely bans.

junico

Unremarkable User
Testing Contracts does not bring them onto your TC and your codes all people on you TC count unless it is a raided base or deeped on. So you will be unbanned after this wipe since they are only wipely bans.

Hey, my friends are trying to connect into server but my friend takada can't get in, still banned cause this reason. userid: atakada and uuid: 76561198064514271