Soul Food

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
Usually active during the evenings. Wipe days normally all day. My time zone is PST, so on an average day I'd be active around 6pm - 10pm PST.
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
If someone is aimbotting, than it would more often than not be blatant. Easy ways to tell are during the night when moon's not out. If I get beamed from 100+ meters away, then that is blatant aimbotting.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
It is never ok to use god mode under any circumstance. During any combat, use of god mode should be nowhere to be seen.
When is it ok to give items?:
It is never ok to give items under any circumstance. I cannot and will not give items if someone is begging or trying to get me to do so.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
If I lose admin, I will not be mad. There is never a time when someone will lose admin for no reason. Losing admin is always at the fault of the person.
Anything else you want to say:
I feel like some players can be very toxic in this game. In this server I've seen many people of the toxic nature. On an offhand occasion, some of these toxic players throw around racial slurs. I've seen them and reported it to yolorolo and russian vodka a couple of times. They were very quick to respond which was nice. As I'm not the best at the game, I am still getting experience. Meaning I may be more active in the Vanilla server seeing things first hand. Yolorolo pops in from time to time, but I feel like there needs to be an admin in game at least for a small window a couple times a week. I feel like I could fill in that role. Thank you for your time.​

Reactions: Yolorolo102