Russian Vodka

Unremarkable User
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time:
When are you active? What timezone?:
1pm-3am off and on EDT
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
Cheaters can use a variety of cheats and can toggle them off or on which means it can be difficult to tell the difference between them and actually skilled high hour count players, however there is a difference between game sense/aiming skill and cheats . Multiple forms of proof would be required to initiate a ban innocent until proven guilty. In the case of aimbotters One of the best ways to tell if they are aimbotting is to follow them around as they pvp seeing if they are receiving information/ making shots they shouldn't be able to even if it is from a teammate callout. Another solid way is to look at other players/ bait players combat logs and video recordings, most of the cheaters iv'e suspected of aimbotting have been f7ed after I witnessed them make insane plays and looked into the combat log. For example a player killing 3 people not standing next to each other within 3 seconds is highly suspicious and would invoke further investigation into other things such as the angles they were shooting at aswell as spectating them in first person and checking their profile and associated profiles. Esp cheaters are far easier to catch as you can stash bait them or door camp them completely quietly then pretend to DC and see if they take that bait, or spectate them and see if they are receiving inhuman information of where items or players are. I am also very active on the 5x and am able to watch chat for racism or other mutable offenses. I also know the common player pool and have talked to many of them in the past about possible cheaters that have ended up getting banned by admins or easyanticheat as I have over 400 hours on the 5x. All in all I just want to make the server a better place as i enjoy playing on it and many friends that do aswell and hate having our fun ruined by cheaters.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
When investigating a possible cheater in vanish mode and or when attempting to ban a flagged player/ watching a raid in vanish.Never when actually playing on the server as a player.
When is it ok to give items?:
Almost never unless a higher admin has given me permission to do so such as when a cheater recently takes the items and gets banned or when a cheater base is taken off the map and the higher admins agree to give the items away.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
No I will still be playing as i was before and giving information to admins about possible cheaters
Anything else you want to say:
I enjoy Skial especially the 5x and will also likely be on the vanilla in the near future (will be on the vanilla to administrate if given admin and needed) and just want to help the server out as cheaters have ruined my fun on the server many times and just want to do my best to make it better.
My discord: RussianVodka44#2649​