Neb

Mildly Menacing Medic
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time:
When are you active? What timezone?:
AEST/GMT +10 - I am active almost everyday, from 10 AM to 3 AM.
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
To answer your question, cheaters often use an assortment of strategies when using aimbot, the most common ones are trying to miss shots on purpose by toggling on and off in order to not seem “obvious”. Whilst it is difficult at first to distinguish between an experienced player with countless hours and a cheater, it will require extensive analysis to eventually identify if a player is using cheats or not, this is done by using flight and vanish to your advantage to watch their shots, if their shots repeatedly hit from long distances, recoil control is also crucial to analyze before making a decision on whether a player is aim-botting or not. Self-confidence when approaching to PVP is an unknown fact that many people overlook. From previous Admin experience in smaller servers, cheaters are usually overly confident when approaching PVP situations. Most experienced players assess the situation before engaging in PVP, but a cheater does not approach with caution. It’s absolutely NECESSARY to record the cheater engaging in aimbot, this could be used for evidence later on if an appeal from the accused cheater is made. Furthermore, multiple forms of proof will be required to initiate the ban on the player, as if the person who has been punished appeals and there is no form of evidence, an unban has to be initiated.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
God mode, being a cheat which grants a player invincibility, should never freely be used on the server without a reason as it provides an unfair advantage. The only acceptable times a staff member should be using God mode is when investigating potential cheaters or when attempting to ban a flagged player. Furthermore, the vanish command will also be used as if a potential cheater is suspected of hacking and an admin teleports to investigate, the cheater will disable the cheats as they are aware a staff member is watching. Using God mode without a good reason is unacceptable and will never be used when normally playing.
When is it ok to give items?:
Giving items to players is never acceptable without a given reason. The only time items should be given to players is if they have been recently raided/killed by a cheater, which of course, logs will be checked to see if the truth is being told about the situation. Once logs have been checked, a staff member with higher authority will be noticed to double check the situation and give the green light. Moreover, items will not be spawned in for myself as that is an abuse of power and gives a huge unfair advantage.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
If there is a good reason to which my Admin rank has been taken away, I will not get mad and will try to learn from my mistakes. However, if my rank has been taken away for "no reason", I will try to get in contact with another staff member/or owner to see what the reason for the removal of my rank is.
Anything else you want to say:
I'm 18 years old and have a lot of free time available to play rust and help the Skial server to the best of my abilities. I never switch servers and plan to play on Skial 5x for a long time almost on a daily basis. I know I would be a very useful admin and will help Skial 5x grow exponentially. I hope you consider my application as this is a server I truly care about and want to see it improve in every way shape and form. I will actively participate and add to the community.

Discord: Neb#7341​

Neb

Mildly Menacing Medic
I'm grateful for your approval, it's a wise choice and I will keep my promise in helping the server.