Jako

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
EST; Monday-Friday 3pm-10pm. Saturday-Sunday 9am-12pm.
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
Spectating using invis and no-clip can be used for blatant and knowingly reported cheaters. For hackusated players that are borderline sus with ESP or aim, putting yourself into the action with PVP can usually defer between a legit and cheating player. If you are still in question of the accused player, reaching out to another admin on the team does not hurt to get their opinion on the player(s).
When is it ok to use god mode?:
I strongly believe god mode should be used only when invis or dealing with a blatant cheater. When dealing with a borderline player, it is best to be naked to attempt and draw a flag of ESP or aim.
When is it ok to give items?:
Never. The only loot that should be handed out is from banned players in which, everyone has fair opportunity to receive the loot. No items should/will be spawned to give out.
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
If the team doesn't see me or anyone on the team as a good fit, you have to go with the flow. I myself enjoy playing with this community and arguing over a position is pointless.
Anything else you want to say:
I have been an admin previously on a server called CrazyCopters for many months. The owner, Texas, bought a previously closed community to open up an aim train server called CrazyTrain. The server quickly fell through since many players did not enjoy the new server. After about a month of the opening of CrazyTrain, I was removed from my staff role as well as many others since we were not doing enough for the server according to Texas. In other words, he wanted us to AFK in the server to bring pop up.

I am a full-time student and athlete that works on the weekends but still finds time to play Rust. I am fairly well known on the server and have become pretty good buddies with Yolo, Kosh, and many other teams on the server. I look forward to possibly getting an opportunity to participate on the Rust staff team.​

Reactions: Italian Doctor