david?

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Link to your Steam profile:
Your 64 bit SteamID:
Link proof of your playing time (30 hours on our servers required):
When are you active? What timezone?:
I am usually in the pacific time zone, but for next 2 month i am gonna be japan`s timezone
How do you tell if someone is aimbotting?:
locking onto 1 player to another, bullets flying thru sky from shooting long range, i have even seen players that spin bot before when ever they walk around.
When is it ok to use god mode?:
only when you are in vanish or spactating someone
When is it ok to give items?:
Never,
Will you get mad if you lose admin for "no reason"?:
Yes? that means I messed something up or if its for no reason question will be asked why, it might be bad for business i dont know
Anything else you want to say:
If i become admin will i be able to play on server still, or does it stop me from playing on server?​

david?

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Also i must say I am in the military so there will be day or 2 where i dont get on because i am gonna be doing field ops max is gonna bea week or 2 but that usually happens maybe once or twice a year, for example on 16th i am gonna be gone for 16 days, and then i ll be back for good until probably july and wount have to do anything major like that.

P.S. I meant to edit this into to anything else i want to say but its giving me an error and telling me that its a spam so i am just gonna write it out here.

david?

Scarcely Lethal Noob
oh i am sorry about that, i am trying to post a link but it wount let me allow because i dont have enought post made i can repost the thread if needed.

david?

Scarcely Lethal Noob
It took you over 3 months to find your own steam profile?
I been busy past 3-4 month, things came up in life, and i figured it was pointless of me applying for admin if i was inactive or maybe hour or 2 day and not more and thats why I didnt follow up with thread.