crazymoe

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
if someone has an old account or just wants to sell some stuff im the guy.
old meaning before 2003 or just valuable items

loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
KEWFi.png

KBC_250

Unremarkable User
I have fighter torso, lucky divine spirit shield, 3 barrows items (i cant remember which, bandos tassets i think? karils something, im too lazy to check right now. 5 year veteran cape hood and robe, dragon defender, master corruption aura, 259k tokkul, the tokkul-zo, multiple skill capes, all skill necklaces or amulets or whatever they are called, etc
The house has alot of work done on it, there is between 2-4 mil cash, many runes and herbs etc.
The bank has lots of
im the original owner of the account, the recovery questions are disabled and the account is ready to be sold.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

if your interested email me for more info
Shellzakalappin@hotmail.com

crazymoe

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I have fighter torso, lucky divine spirit shield, 3 barrows items (i cant remember which, bandos tassets i think? karils something, im too lazy to check right now. 5 year veteran cape hood and robe, dragon defender, master corruption aura, 259k tokkul, the tokkul-zo, multiple skill capes, all skill necklaces or amulets or whatever they are called, etc
The house has alot of work done on it, there is between 2-4 mil cash, many runes and herbs etc.
The bank has lots of
im the original owner of the account, the recovery questions are disabled and the account is ready to be sold.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

if your interested email me for more info
Shellzakalappin@hotmail.com
im sorry but im not looking for buying accounts, only items.
if you are intrested in selling your bandos/barrows items put your steam ID below =]