Valinxh

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Selling my old runescape main, level 128 with over 2k total level, over 61m worth of gear, chaotics and quest cape (missing 3 quests from after I quit though)

Stats:
25k796p.png

28vard0.png

(The combat level is in a F2P world since members isn't renewed but calculate my stats and you get 128 with summoning)

Items:

fsajc.png

The most valuable stuff (counted 61.44m just in inv), note that I forgot to add my chaotic maul in this picture but check the next one and you'll see it's there along with a firecape dragon defenders and full range and melee void plus a lot more stuff.

242ueli.png

Quests and achievements:
Most of the old achievements since before I quit are done, all old hard ones are which will give you access to the items and the elite seers and lumbridge are also done.
20zycns.png

All quests except the 3 new ones are done.
2vkn9k4.png

Loyalty points:
2qx6ukj.png

If there's anything else I've left out that you'd like to see tell me and I'll get you a screenshot, post offers below. Since just the money on this account would go for a lot please don't lowball since it's an excellent account.

Valinxh

Scarcely Lethal Noob
How exactly would you ensure you wouldnt recover the account in any way possible?
Not really sure, I don't think there's a way to be 100% sure about stuff like that, but I've quit RS and it's been 142 days since I last logged in until today. If it helps I'm a moderator of a forum associated with steam rep and admin of the steam group. I can get a vouch from the owner also.

Nolander

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
I'll take it, how do you want to make the trade and do you want to use a middle man in some way?
Okay, you will have to cancel the recorvery questions it takes 14 days, And then give it to a middleman, And i will give my whoopee to a middleman and change the password, and the email takes 3days.

Valinxh

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Okay, you will have to cancel the recorvery questions it takes 14 days, And then give it to a middleman, And i will give my whoopee to a middleman and change the password, and the email takes 3days.
I didn't really see where to cancel recovery questions entirely on the site, could you give me a pointer?

Dave the Manly

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'd be happy to trade a strange machina, strange widowmaker, 40 ref, and a few hats for just the 61m worth of gear.

Valinxh

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I'd be happy to trade a strange machina, strange widowmaker, 40 ref, and a few hats for just the 61m worth of gear.
The problem is that I'd need to get members again to trade the gear, also I've already got a deal for the full account so sorry but no.

Nolander

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Can't really find a good guide, though can't you just change the questions once you get the account?
Yes i could but it takes days for them to set in due to account hacking, So thats why its kinda complicated.