loganlj2

Epic Skial Regular
That's a rip, 1m is on the market 50-60 cents each.
Rules

- Put your thread in the proper section. If your post is not a trade it does not belong here.
- No complaining about prices.
- Put everything in the title. A good title would be "Selling flies geisha for 1 bud" instead of "Selling unusual".
- Close your thread by setting your thread prefix to Closed.
- Don't bump old threads. Try messaging the author first.

Kensharma

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Rules

- Put your thread in the proper section. If your post is not a trade it does not belong here.
- No complaining about prices.
- Put everything in the title. A good title would be "Selling flies geisha for 1 bud" instead of "Selling unusual".
- Close your thread by setting your thread prefix to Closed.
- Don't bump old threads. Try messaging the author first.
It's not complaigning if I am not the one buying or selling. I am supporting a factual cause for the sake of the thread owner, now get off my case please.

Kensharma

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
You called him a rip off.. that's complaining.
com·plain(k
schwa.gif
m-pl
amacr.gif
n
prime.gif
)

intr.v. com·plained, com·plain·ing, com·plains
1. To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.
2. To make a formal accusation or bring a formal charge.
It wasn't formal and it certainly didn't dissatisfy me considering I have no interest in the product - only the welfare of the economy. Thanks.

sov

Legendary Skial King
hmm i used to play RS buy like to go on once in a while to check out my guy.. might buy those 1 mil from you just to have since i might play slightly more RS because there doing HUGE update on it...

|HP| NuclearPancakes™

Mildly Menacing Medic
com·plain(k
schwa.gif
m-pl
amacr.gif
n
prime.gif
)

intr.v. com·plained, com·plain·ing, com·plains
1. To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.
2. To make a formal accusation or bring a formal charge.
It wasn't formal and it certainly didn't dissatisfy me considering I have no interest in the product - only the welfare of the economy. Thanks.

You are definitely getting pain in your anus about my prices. You are definitely dissatisfied. I believe you are complaining. If you don't want to pay my prices, GTFO my thread.