• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Roman

Banned
Contributor
I'm surprised the price of metal didn't go up, considering how much of it I crafted in the process.

Roman

Banned
Contributor
During the process of crafting the All-Father, I crafted

4 Fast Learners
2 Hero's Tails
3 Clan Prides
Three Cross-Comm Expresses

12 Pugilist's Protectors
3 Demoman's Fros

During a process like this, you take a step back and you have to ask yourself, "What defines a craft hat?" We decided that anything less than a key got crafted. Defiant Spartans, Armored Authorities, and One-Man Armies went down like flies at my hands.

In my backpack, there's now 59 "Crafted by Roman" items.

Reactions: Phil

Faron

Australian Skial God
Contributor
During the process of crafting the All-Father, I crafted

4 Fast Learners
2 Hero's Tails
3 Clan Prides
Three Cross-Comm Expresses

12 Pugilist's Protectors
3 Demoman's Fros

During a process like this, you take a step back and you have to ask yourself, "What defines a craft hat?" We decided that anything less than a key got crafted. Defiant Spartans, Armored Authorities, and One-Man Armies went down like flies at my hands.

In my backpack, there's now 59 "Crafted by Roman" items.
If I gave you 27 craft hats can I keep whats crafted?

ViperStriker

Banned
Contributor
All of those poor Hats, they died for an worthy and glorious cause. Their memory will live on in that beard.

Reactions: KewnTunes

Pinker-tan

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Wow 300 crafts, My fifth craft was an all-father lol. I used achievement hats since i was too poor to afford hats to craft with. So mine is untradable :C