• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Naleksuh

Scarcely Lethal Noob
You can still cap if you want. It just won't end the round. People that want to play for objectives still can.

But what's the point of capping if you don't wanna end the round? crits? There are plenty of other ways to get them

Caps used to be normal during prime time hours and when the server had over 20 players. If you never saw regular caps, then the server was outside prime time or had under 20 players.

What's prime time hours?

Bottiger

Administrator
Prime time hours are just when I see the server filled up to 32 slots from my experience, +- an hour or so as a safety buffer. It doesn't really matter anymore since this feature was switched off.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
I don't play that much, but when I do it's normally on turbine. The thing about no round end that pisses me off is I don't get to see my name as MVP.
Could it be set to a cap limit, that when reached doesn't reset the round, but does show MVP on the screen for a while along with highest killstreak? Also I think crits on cap is a good thing as it can help break up a situation where one team has dominated mid for 40 minutes. I think it would add an extra dimension to gameplay and suit all players, while still retaining the current ethos of turbine.

EmpireSB

Unremarkable User
Yes, please remove the no round end game play for turbine 24/32. I used to have to wait up 15 minutes to get into one of the servers since they were constantly full. Now, turbine 32 (whichever one that actually has players) is struggling to keep people... they just come and go now. Used to have exciting games late at night on weekends but last weekend just wasn't fun without the round ending after 4 caps. Since there are two turbine 32 servers, what if one had endless rounds and the other one didn't? Seems like a fair compromise.

Edit: Normally at this time, at least one turbine 32 is full of people, they're both completely dead right now. People join but are quick to leave.

Last edited:

Bottiger

Administrator
Yes, please remove the no round end game play for turbine 24/32. I used to have to wait up 15 minutes to get into one of the servers since they were constantly full. Now, turbine 32 (whichever one that actually has players) is struggling to keep people... they just come and go now. Used to have exciting games late at night on weekends but last weekend just wasn't fun without the round ending after 4 caps. Since there are two turbine 32 servers, what if one had endless rounds and the other one didn't? Seems like a fair compromise.

Edit: Normally at this time, at least one turbine 32 is full of people, they're both completely dead right now. People join but are quick to leave.

Turbine+ EU is doing better than before. You can see the stats right here. You can see the improvement right after June 22.

https://stats.skial.com/#server/28

94anjgZ.png

There seems to be not much change in Turbine+ LA and Turbine+ US.

https://stats.skial.com/#server/123

https://stats.skial.com/#server/10

Turbine+ LA was dead the past few days, but it was also dead June 20th, June 18th, and June 16th, and June 12-14th which was before the change happened.

Last edited: