Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Please don't think the community is just sharply changing it's mind on this matter. People really liked the credit gifting system and it made for a good alternative for people who can't donate.

Granted, we understood the dangers of people trading in-game items for credits, and its removal was accelerated because it was jettisoned by an ex-trade moderator. As seen in this thread - https://www.skial.com/threads/make-purchasing-selling-credits-against-the-rules.73986/

Though, we think this action was maybe too hasty. We're simply hoping that some trade issues don't have to stifle the rest of the community's spirit of giving.

Hopefully, you can return the credit gifting ability, and but also add cautions and disclosures to a credit gift in-game before one player gifts it to another. That way, players are well aware of their actions and gifting is returned.

TL: DR - Return credit gifting to the new credit system, but add cautions and disclosures before allowing player to finalize credit (gift) transfer.

Salty Mcpepperson

Wicked Nasty Engineer
Contributor
-1 While I understand the desire for it, the credits should only benefit the user that is accruing them. If you would like to enjoy the additional benefits without earning credits, consider donating.

҉ SP∑∑DY ҉

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
Credits become giftable/tradable, they will also become a sought commodity. Who wouldn't AFK or seed servers in their spare time to house credits at the least?

Two friends are collecting credits to get their titles, and one gifts their hard earned credits to the other. The credits are not lost, nor was the time played on servers. Simply transferred.

I used to donate for people as a in-skial gift, and as much as I like donating cash, I prefer striking up the game and seeding servers with friends and being able to gift the smaller decent amounts to more people.

What if we have no friends?

courtsnort♩♪♫♬

Banned
Contributor
+1 some players don’t have the time to spend grinding for a top title. Return gifting or incorporate some sort of perk for donators where they can choose a title for free, or have special titles unlocked for donating

shoooooooooooooooo

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i still dont fully understand the credits
i think i bought a title once but i never see it cause i only communicate through voice

Haxxit

Somewhat Threatening Sniper

I don't think it's needed.

The point of credits is to benefit regulars - to get them rewards in the store.
However, with this they could be traded for items, or given to other players who aren't regulars.
wait but now out What about key store its credits for keys technically a non regular could just sell a key for credits and just instantly buy Lots and seem like a regular now so the non regulars regulars thing is pretty much gone and traded for items is traded for keys even tho it is unlikely some one wants to trade for keys maybe they just don't want to wait that long and trade keys for credits so that they can get something from the store so this whole regular non regular things kinda gone even tho my ideas are rare