Civv.

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
In the last several days i have seen a couple AFK traders who use macros to Auto advertise on the server. From what i can tell, they run them all night as they sleep.. maybe longer. The macro also includes a bit of circular movements & high fives to avoid AFK kicking from the console. An admin has seen this on the server as we complained to him. But since it breaks no current rules, he couldnt do anything.

SKIAL trade servers are some of the few trade servers that are often at capacity. People AFK Macro Trading on a server are only congesting server traffic for their own personal advantage. Many of us dont find it fair that people who want to trade instantly; have to share space with a bot that can only trade when the bots owner wakes up in the morning to check to see what great deals his bot brought in.

While its usually only one person doing it at a time, I can only imagine the servers becoming half-full of these bots if action is not taken.

Please reconsider adjusting the rules to prevent this type of trading.

Thanks.

bunnyf00d

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I would consider this bypassing AFK manager, which generally warrants a kick on other servers. Report it when it happens.