Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyGaloshes

Banned
Contributor
I have noticed that more often than none certain admins are marking the reports "Resolved" but not leaving ANY info as to what was done or the reason behind their actions. However some are leaving the info as to why they did what they did on a regular basis.

I think it should be mandatory that admins leave the reason WHY they banned/muted etc the player reported so it helps if they want to appeal at a later date. It just looks extremely lazy to just make it resolved and not put the reason as to why or how it was.

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
Bottiger made the final decision when this has been brought up multiple times in the past. I even post the exact post he made in the admin section about it.

ozzeh / dave

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
dunno about other admins, but occasionally I forget to post results when I mark things resolved - that is, I forget to hit the post button...

also, sometimes when an admin executes a command it will error and show up as "CONSOLE" rather than the admins username in sourcebans

KillerZebra

Forum Admin
Contributor
also, sometimes when an admin executes a command it will error and show up as "CONSOLE" rather than the admins username in sourcebans

I have been an admin for three years and that has never happened to me nor have I seen it happened.

Already declined. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.