rox123

Unremarkable User
Summary Server list doesnt show up

Detailed Explanation
Idk why one day i saw that i couldnt find skial australian server and US 1 and US 2 servers . I couldnt see them for days . Days went by and then i saw the server then again later after that . When i checked the server again . It was gone and US servers too . Idk why this keeps happening . I cant see these servers . Even if i try connecting through command it doesnt work . It says connection failed after 4 retries . Please help i miss the server

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
Summary Server list doesnt show up

Detailed Explanation
Idk why one day i saw that i couldnt find skial australian server and US 1 and US 2 servers . I couldnt see them for days . Days went by and then i saw the server then again later after that . When i checked the server again . It was gone and US servers too . Idk why this keeps happening . I cant see these servers . Even if i try connecting through command it doesnt work . It says connection failed after 4 retries . Please help i miss the server
Probably their IP server moved to another new server IP
You can go Server list here

Bottiger

Administrator
The reason why this is happening is because your ISP is bad. I've tried some things to compensate for bad ISPs, but there's only so much we can do.

In your country, I've confirmed there are no issues with Bharti Airtel or Reliance. If that is not an option you can also rent a vps in india and setup openvpn on it. It will very likely have correct routing to our servers.