Vosken

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
Summary My stats got wiped

Detailed Explanation
Hello,

My name ingame is ᏉᎧᏕᏦᏋᏁ: (Vosken14)
Its been about a year since I joined a skial server, Now when I joined I saw that my credits and inventory got wiped
Ive been playing skial for years and had a lot of credits etc now I don't really understand why it got wiped

Mr Invincible

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
it gets wiped if you don't play for a year or more because the stats get reset. sorry i forgot something probably but i gave you the rough estimate. mine are reset since i haven't played on skial for a year and atleast 2 months so my credits and stats will be the same as yours when i return to skial next year. i hope that helped a bit Thomas De Vos. if not then sorry i can only give you what i know

Vosken

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
it gets wiped if you don't play for a year or more because the stats get reset. sorry i forgot something probably but i gave you the rough estimate. mine are reset since i haven't played on skial for a year and atleast 2 months so my credits and stats will be the same as yours when i return to skial next year. i hope that helped a bit Thomas De Vos. if not then sorry i can only give you what i know
Thank you for replaying and giving this information, Sad that years of collecting just get deleted but nothing to do about it, Thanks tho!