Magnetic A.D.

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Summary Keys not received from skial key bot

Detailed Explanation
I withdrew my keys from the skial key bot but I never received the trade offer, I don't know what else to do. I put my trade URL properly in the withdraw section, and it says I currently have 0 keys

• Wow
Reactions: Seminal Inhalation

Bottiger

Administrator
Hello there were red letters at the top of the page telling everyone to withdraw all your keys for over half a year now.

1670012478433.png

Valve keeps changing the trading system and it frequently has exploits and bugs including ones where people can steal items and if you don't know about it and shut the bot off in time, then you are screwed.

It looks like there was another because someone withdrew more keys than they had and now the bot is completely empty.

image.png

It looks like it is time to shut down the bot for good now.

• Sad
Reactions: The Best Bast

Bottiger

Administrator
Hello I have some good news. I was able to recover some of the keys from 1 of the 2 exploiters.

I have also reversed every trade they made with other people here since they started at the beginning of October. All keys people had in the system has been converted back to 250,000 credits each which was about the market rate.

The trading system has also been tested to make sure it can't be exploited again.

I will be putting up the remaining keys back for sale here a few pieces each day.

https://www.skial.com/api/market.html

If you are going to buy any keys, please withdraw them immediately so we can retire the system.

EDIT

To ensure other people have a chance at the keys (looks like magnetic is trying to buy all of them at 250k a piece), I am raising the prices.

Last edited:

JBgud

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Ok, I got a question: before the initial shutdown of the bot and the key trading system, I had almost 1500000 credits, but now it says I have only around 750000 (like half of my original amount). Could somebody clarify this issue for me please?

Bottiger

Administrator
Ok, I got a question: before the initial shutdown of the bot and the key trading system, I had almost 1500000 credits, but now it says I have only around 750000 (like half of my original amount). Could somebody clarify this issue for me please?
Those credits probably came from the guy who exploited the system. As I said I reversed all the trades since october.

Reactions: Magnetic A.D.

Kool guy

Unremarkable User
Hi im new to this im a skial player i ordered a key with the price of 104955 and it wont give me it shows me an error like this
Screenshot_2023_0623_194139.jpg
is this a mistake or is the key market phased out now?

gala

TF2 Admin
Contributor
Hi im new to this im a skial player i ordered a key with the price of 104955 and it wont give me it shows me an error like this
is this a mistake or is the key market phased out now?
There was a warning that it's being phased out, the key market link hasn't been on the forums for over 6 months. You're on your own