Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
Summary Dr pirate adventure is broken
Detailed Explanation
Dr pirate adventure has 5 bugs. the first bug is hacking behind the motivator by 2 ways. there is a hard way and an easy way. here is how to do the hard way. step 1 u need a demo with the shield . step 2 stand on the right side of the plateform after the second trap then wait for the motivator to come as soon as he gets to the platform ur standing on. quickly charge back to the second trap platform and congratulations u hacked behind it. the second way and the easiest wait. after the fan trap that pushes u off the platform at the gate part in the left corner that is at the boxes. wait there until the motivator comes then he ain't gonna kill u. he will rise up and leave u and now u hacked behind it. the second bug is at the window after the barell trap. at that window u can hurt hale by using explosion and scorch shot and stickies etc. when he is near the window. the third bug is the door parts after the bomb trap u can trap ur teammates by opening the door and staying near to it and wait till it closes on ur face then get off it for a little bit to avoid taking damage and hug the door. now u traped ur teammates and u can make them die by the motivator. u can only free them if u let go off the door. now the fourth bug is at the wall trap that falls at u the bug is all about. standing in the middle of the trap and make the wall fall at u it won't kill u. makes it a useless trap in the whole map. after that it will do nothing then get off it. the fifth bug is a the ball trap if hale didn't trigger the ball trap the player can shoot it's floor to break it and no platforms will appear at all to help the player to get to the other side easily i mean the player can get to the other side but that will be hard and will be impossible for slow classes like stock heavy. stock soldier and demoman with the skullcutter,etc

Last edited:

Dr Depressed

Mildly Menacing Medic
here's two of the screenshots i couldn't post more. the left one is hacking behind the motivator (the easy way). the right one is hacking behind the motivator (the hard way)

Attachments

• 20210908144657_1.jpg
    20210908144657_1.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 20210908144607_1.jpg
    20210908144607_1.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

Jermaphobe

Contributor
Legendary Mapper
Your wall of text barely explains the issues and no evidence provided. Pirate Adventure never had a motivator until I decided to add one. The map was never designed for it, players complained about it being too big or too short, starts too fast or starts too slow. I'm going to implement another "motivator" in both versions of the map,

Reactions: Zeke Aileron