staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's just sitting there, you can't post in it, and there are no posts in it.

I really don't see the real reason of it even being there anymore. Shouldn't we remove it?

Cowboy Crow

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It might be changed and used for something else. If Botty was gunna remove it he would of done so by now.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Is it causing any technical issues/difficulties to you people? Then why do you even bother? Or it's just an attempt to come up with useless suggestion?
I believe the purpose of this section was to store archived/old threads. It's causing no problems by sitting there, so why even bother?

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Is it causing any technical issues/difficulties to you people? Then why do you even bother? Or it's just an attempt to come up with useless suggestion?
I believe the purpose of this section was to store archived/old threads. It's causing no problems by sitting there, so why even bother?
No need to get pissy. It just sits there and does nothing as it is, so I thought removing it would cause no biggie.

jwso

Australian Skial God
Contributor
you do realize void that you cant access all subforums

inactive is not actually inactive . . .

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
There's probably loads of hidden content in inactive, but I don't know why we are able to see the forum. Either way it's not that big of a deal.

staticvoid

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
There's probably loads of hidden content in inactive, but I don't know why we are able to see the forum. Either way it's not that big of a deal.
I didn't realize that until now. Thanks to Jwso to not approaching the situation as rude as Psycho.