Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
This post only talks about the Saxton Hale | EU server and not any other server. I'm making this new post due to my lack of information about US servers and (I take the reponsability for it) and the fact that EU players are still complaining about it.

So what's the problem/subject : There's only two servers in EU so when military is voted players who don't want to play the map have to wait until the map change or go to another server (not a skial on due to the fact that there's only 2 servers).

We can add the fact that the map is rarely voted on the EU server and people.

server_maps.php

After talking with very active players on the server we agree to say that the server becomes in general empty when the map is on the server. And an important point there's already a server military 24/7 for players who wants to play on the map.

For every single EU players who wants to talk about the subject if you agree just post a +1 and if disagree post a -1 and let me know why.

• Dumb
Reactions: spudster and pax

pax

Sufficiently Lethal Scout
If it isn't voted for I am not sure why you need to bother asking to have it removed from the rotation.

The only reason I can think of is that you personally dislike the map while it is actually voted for once in a while.

I really don't see why we need to remove this option from the server. If you don't want to play on the map then go to a US server. Telling people to switch servers because you dislike the map seems silly to me. People may want to play it on rotation and not forever. Forcing them to switch servers is also very disruptive. It can take people 5 minutes to connect to a server and that's usually a major cause of getting someone to stop playing.

And I am going to have to say absolutely no to having different map lists for each saxton server we have.
Thank you, personally military is my favourite map, I used to play the 24/7 military map really often when the server was here, im sad that it's not here anymore and Im glad that you didnt accepted this silly suggestion when today military is played more often that we can imagine

• Dumb
Reactions: gala

herp 105.4

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
FF2 Balancer
Thank you, personally military is my favourite map, I used to play the 24/7 military map really often when the server was here, im sad that it's not here anymore and Im glad that you didnt accepted this silly suggestion when today military is played more often that we can imagine
do you have a concept of time?
this was 2 years ago