☢☣☢ThEKiLLeR☢☣☢

Mildly Menacing Medic
Plz remove favoritism on the JB server its getting really annoying!

The warden gives freedays with ammo to like 5 or 6 friends of him on red and allow them to get ammo and kill the other guards, but not him, and the guards cant react or the warden just kills them as well!

Plz remove the favoritism, or just the freedays with ammo (plz) its getting REALLY annoying.

Sir Cakez

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
If guards refuse to kill reds who they know have rebeled, that's against the rules and is bannable if I remember correctly.
I'm not as sure on this, but wasn't there an introduced limit to 2 max favoritism FDs?

☢☣☢ThEKiLLeR☢☣☢

Mildly Menacing Medic
If guards refuse to kill reds who they know have rebeled, that's against the rules and is bannable if I remember correctly.
I'm not as sure on this, but wasn't there an introduced limit to 2 max favoritism FDs?

Its not the warden gives freedays with ammo to some of his red friends and allow them to kill blues and he dont kill them even if they rebelled

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Let's say there are 3 players, X, Y, and Z

They're all friends who started playing on the server together, so everytime one of them gets warden, the other 2 gets a freeday with ammo

Eventually they meet regulars of the server they like, so the group of X, Y, and Z, turn into X, Y, Z, A, B, C

That is now a group of 6 people (On a 32 slot server, that is over 1/6th of the time one of them will be warden), which means if one of the 6 gets warden, that is 5 reds that are allowed to roam the map & have ammo. This basically means the round is over. If one of them kills a guard the warden won't care, and they won't kill the warden because the warden is their friend. It then comes down to wasting time until the warden kills himself, or rogue rebel red kills the warden.

Last edited:

☢☣☢ThEKiLLeR☢☣☢

Mildly Menacing Medic
Let's say there are 3 players, X, Y, and Z

They're all friends who started playing on the server together, so everytime one of them gets warden, the other 2 gets a freeday with ammo

Eventually they meet regulars of the server they like, so the group of X, Y, and Z, turn into X, Y, Z, A, B, C

That is not a group of 6 people, which means if one of the 6 gets warden, that is 5 reds that are allowed to roam the map & have ammo. This basically means the round is over. If one of them kills a guard the warden won't care, and they won't kill the warden because the warden is their friend. It then comes down to wasting time until the warden kills himself, or rogue rebel red kills the warden.

Thats exactly what happens it gets me soo annoyed , the friend reds keep killing the guards and the warden just dont care even if they rebell like crazy ( and the delay because of the friend reds and the friend warden) I want favoritism to get removed or freedays with ammo