BadToad

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Mapper
I'd like to hear some arguments over why this map must be removed. Right now, I have a feeling that you don't have any constructed arguments and you want this map to be removed just because it's related to Minecraft. "This map is terrible" is not a valid argument to begin with and we don't know what exactly terrible you find in this map since you didn't provide any arguments as I said earlier. Skial rotation has some questionable maps that are still up to this day, and those maps are very poorly made, unlike this one where actual effort been spent and you can actually see it

Last edited:
Reactions: Sore

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
skial players try not suggest to removing maps so skial rotation can be less challenge (impossible)
I swear dont people want like half the maps in rotation gone, just look how many "remove map" suggestions on deathrun there has been recently
1682625418913.png

Sore

Spectacularly Lethal Soldier
I swear dont people want like half the maps in rotation gone, just look how many "remove map" suggestions on deathrun there has been recently
how about people give +1 what people suggested to add if they are good and not care about removal suggestions???

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
This map is completely fine imo especially considering the quality of other maps on the server such as stuff like gayrun and bazinga

While yes the map isnt perfect and it isnt some epic map with tons of hard parkour and bossfights and all that jazz it still is a decent map for deathrun and for a "corridor meme map" it does the job well and has some effort rather then just spamming a bunch of haha funny meme textures all over the place and calling it a day

Im going to have to say -1 for now, as I dont really see it as an issue right now, its better than 50% of the maps on skial

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
how about people give +1 what people suggested to add if they are good and not care about removal suggestions???
Many people might of not played these maps being suggested so people cant really say anything, people however have most likely played the maps that have been suggested for removal since they are already on the server so more people can have an opinion and for some when you see your favourite map getting removed it causes controversy so the removal threads usually gain a lot of traction

Reactions: Sore

Presto

Uncharitable Spy
At the end of the day theres no way to prove how popular this map is or not unless you are somehow on the server 24/7, only bottiger has access to that info so we will have to wait for his input