• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

I_LIKE_FUN

Unremarkable User
I don't like you and you don't like me, but I think we can come to a common ground understanding. I like to hope that we both think the casual mode matchmaking system sucks. My #1 gripe is that it's slow. I just want to hop into a server from the server browser and play the game, like how it was before the Meet Your Match update.

SKIAL is the most prevalent Community Server in my region, the only one that actively has 20+ players at any given time. This is why I'm here appealing to you today. Could you make some west coast-based servers that have regular respawn times? I'm not particularly a fan of instant respawn, which you do on all of the SKIAL servers I see. I fundamentally believe that a player should be punish for dying, so that you're encouraged to not die. I will frequent your servers if you do this for me. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you for reading this.

Pedro the fabulous

Totally Ordinary Human
Contributor
Master Mapper
I don't understand why you're being rated negatively, this is a genuine suggestion. That being said, it should go in this subforum.

There are already some US servers (not in the west coast as far as I'm aware though) that aren't fast respawn. Our servers are whatever gamemode and map they are because that is what's most popular, since having empty servers helps nobody. Unless you can get a good part of the community to support your suggestion, these kind of suggestions aren't usually accepted because these servers tend to only be populated for a while then become empty.

You can see a list of all the servers here. There's 7 vanilla non-fast respawn US servers.