• Please go to our Discord or SteamRep for trading. Bans and appeals go HERE

Clyde`

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Sup Skial fellas. I've been playing on your server daily (badwater mainly) for a few months now, and id like a shot to join your clan. I come from CvG, where i was an admin for about a year on their servers. I've also been admin in CSS. Ive got a lot of friends that play on your server as well, and I'd like to get more involved in the community. Didn't see a recruitment forum or anything so ill just post this and see what happens. Thanks

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
You do know that we are an open group right?
You don't need an invite.

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
Sup Skial fellas. I've been playing on your server daily (badwater mainly) for a few months now, and id like a shot to join your clan. I come from CvG, where i was an admin for about a year on their servers. I've also been admin in CSS. Ive got a lot of friends that play on your server as well, and I'd like to get more involved in the community. Didn't see a recruitment forum or anything so ill just post this and see what happens. Thanks

Hi! Welcome to Skial. Skial isn't a clan, it's a community. You're free to play on the servers, read Viper Striker's stream of consciousness in the forums and put the [skial] tag in your name.

If you want to get to know the most regulars, play on US21.skial.com (Dustbowl) in the evenings. Also, check out the friendly 6v6 league being set-up.

I hope this information is helpful - have fun!

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Skial is a community not a clan.
the [Skial] tag you see sometimes is a community tag.
anyone can wear it

Lord Scrambles

Face-Melting F2Per
Skial is public, you don't need to be recruited.

You should also check out the mumble server some time, a lot of regulars like to hang out there and just shoot the shit.

Reactions: Anya

Osprey

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
Contributor
heh, i did not know this.. i fail again

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
Qg8Dg.jpg