DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
I'm expecting not to accomplish anything with this, but if I do, dear god would it be worth it.

If I can get half of the required people to volunteer, ill start writing the movie and we will move from there.

Below is a list of the required Personnel we would need to get before we started.

Animators - 0/10 (We would need AT least 5 but 10 or more would get it done quicker, and give it more quality)

Voice Actors - 0/9 (We wouldn't need these right away and can recruit later)

Editor - 0/1 (Someone to clean up and render the video)

Experienced Animator - 0/1

If you would like to volunteer, please say so below this thread.

Reactions: Defibyoulater

Fang

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I'm expecting not to accomplish anything with this, but if I do, dear god would it be worth it.

If I can get half of the required people to volunteer, ill start writing the movie and we will move from there.

Below is a list of the required Personnel we would need to get before we started.

Animators - 0/10 (We would need AT least 5 but 10 or more would get it done quicker, and give it more quality)

Voice Actors - 0/9 (We wouldn't need these right away and can recruit later)

Editor - 0/1 (Someone to clean up and render the video)

Experienced Animator - 0/1

If you would like to volunteer, please say so below this thread.
I can be a voice actor.

ToTeM

Australian Skial God
Contributor
i'll doubt that you'll be able to do this but i'll play along, i could voice Heavy maybe

Meowrisa

Australian Skial God
Contributor
I think that you should focus on completing your other goals first.
If you put too much on your plate, nothing will ever get done.
I dont have a bias against you like most of the people here, but I think completing your other goals before starting another huge one is probably a good idea.
Just a piece of advice, though. Best of luck on all your goals.

Defibyoulater

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Wait, I wanted to hear (or see) the story board!
I think it should be a game on CP's, and blue team is getting rekt, so they hold out long enough for engie to build a awesome teleporter, and out of it comes a Motorized Patriot, and blue knocks red all the way back to their spawn almost, but the red spy steals the blue engies plans, and red engie makes a teleportal too, and a handy man comes out of it and the motorized patriot and the handy man have this wicked fight with the blues and reds fighting all around them like Gladiator or Patriot!

DeathSod

Legendary Skial King
This isn't really huge for me. If you notice, I said in the op, that im just the writer. Writing is what iv'e done for my whole life, if I do one project for too long, I start getting bored. I'm stuck with my book right now so I need to switch to something else to break my writers block, otherwise the book's life is finished. And I don't want that.