Dolan Trump

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
I love creepypastas. I recommend a whole bunch:

The Devil Game: A ritual pasta about summoning and speaking to the Devil. Much better than it sounds.
11 Miles: Another ritual pasta, it's about an 11 mile drive to get what you desire.
The Strangest Security Tape I've Ever Seen: One of the best I've read.
Abandoned by Disney & Sequels: A chilling take on the Disney corporation.
NES Godzilla: A super-long (seriously, it's basically a full book's worth) story about a haunted Godzilla NES cartridge. Some of it might be lost on you if you're not a big fan of Godzilla, though. If you are, it's a superb read.
1999: Another long-haul pasta, about a TV channel in Ontario. Another one of the best I've read.
SCP Foundation: Not a stand-alone pasta, but rather a website which deals in paranormal and anomalous artifacts. Currently has over 2000 unique SCP entries, plus countless tales and canons which weave them together. Not all the site is horror, but a good chunk is and it has its roots there.
HitLEr.exe: OMG SOOPER SPOOPY PASTA DONT READ... nah, just kidding, it's a very NSFW and sidesplitting skewing of Sonic.exe. Best read after I Slightly Dislike You for full effect and to get some of the jokes.

ClassyPotato

Positively Inhumane Poster
I love creepypastas. I recommend a whole bunch:

The Devil Game: A ritual pasta about summoning and speaking to the Devil. Much better than it sounds.
11 Miles: Another ritual pasta, it's about an 11 mile drive to get what you desire.
The Strangest Security Tape I've Ever Seen: One of the best I've read.
Abandoned by Disney & Sequels: A chilling take on the Disney corporation.
NES Godzilla: A super-long (seriously, it's basically a full book's worth) story about a haunted Godzilla NES cartridge. Some of it might be lost on you if you're not a big fan of Godzilla, though. If you are, it's a superb read.
1999: Another long-haul pasta, about a TV channel in Ontario. Another one of the best I've read.
SCP Foundation: Not a stand-alone pasta, but rather a website which deals in paranormal and anomalous artifacts. Currently has over 2000 unique SCP entries, plus countless tales and canons which weave them together. Not all the site is horror, but a good chunk is and it has its roots there.
HitLEr.exe: OMG SOOPER SPOOPY PASTA DONT READ... nah, just kidding, it's a very NSFW and sidesplitting skewing of Sonic.exe. Best read after I Slightly Dislike You for full effect and to get some of the jokes.
This looks like a gold mine, though I did read Abandoned by Disney and a lot of SCP Foundation entries. :p
Thanks a bunch, I'll check them out as soon as possible!