Ijikaru

Gore-Spattered Heavy
These recent changes on VSH are not thoughtful. These changes are completely killing the community and players are blaming VSH2 when these changes are just coming from bot.

When you are actually choosing to change every pillar there's a problem.

• You took the personal choice to nerf medics because you felt like medic was strong yet there's a lot of medic main playing on skial because skial used to be different with these changes on medics.

Playing medic on Skial / BlackWonder / Panda wasn't the same thing but with all these changes there's nothing specific for the medics on skial so why any medic would like to stay on here ? And we already talked about why you felt medic is strong you basically said medic does too much damage blablabla when in reality if as a medic I heal someone doing 8k damage I will have 8k damage too but the hale won't lose 16k hp.

• Pyro changes, pyro needed a nerf but as always you are going to far literally killing the class making it unplayable. So we can say bye to the pyro players they probably already went on panda / blackwonder too.

• Weightdown explosion nothing to say about it, you are complaing that jumps are too op but you are adding an explosion on weightdown ? it doesn't make any sense.

Skial's message became completly unclear one day you are saying that hales are op whatever one day later you ask nergal the cvar to nerf hale jumps. Changing the hale hp formula is so stupid it always been balanced so I don't see why we have to touch that too.

As Nergal said and I agree with him " vsh/ff2/bossmode watever isn't something you can balance either one side will be slightly OP or the other".

If you can't undle the freedom that VSH2 gives and you can't be wise enough to don't change everything every minute you can go back to VSH 1.55 for that silly reason.

You already lost to much good players make the good choice, player's rather play on an "unbalanced" gamemode than not having fun.

Bren

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I have never touched those weapons in my life. Being consistent with being efficient (sounds kinda neat) with your airblasts and preserving them for when you need to is very important. For example, airblasting then immediately switching for your reserve shooter or detonator stuns or pushes back the hale while dealing a nice chunk of damage, but mainly just preserves your life for so much longer. In practice, you should only need one airblast to fight off the hale in an encounter until he comes near, then repeat. However, all weapons in the pyro's arsenal are good, I just never use the dragons fury or gas passer for preference reasons.

Bren

Scarcely Lethal Noob
What I'm basically saying is focus less on using your primary fire's fire and more on the the utility of your secondaries, those can directly affect the entire fight.