mr enderman 22

Notably Dangerous Demo-Knight
i know why it sprays were disabled for the servers, but you got to remember, you can just disable sprays yourself, sprays are a staple of tf2 and most people know what sprays are and can be on tf2, so maybe have commands like:
----------------------------------
/disablesprays - disables sprays
/enablesprays - enables sprays
----------------------------------
allow the people themselves to enable or disable sprays if they so please, but dont disable sprays for everyone, not everyone has "those kinds of sprays", if they dont want to see sprays, fine they dont have to, allow the people to decide, not you decide for them

mr enderman 22

sprays where disabled on skial server because of a glitch that has not been fixed by Valve. Also there was too many sprays with cp and racism. Hope the don't come back.
ok i reported this content, myself i said " just want it deleted, i know its mine, but i want it deleted "

Seminal Inhalation

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
1. Trojan exploit with how sprays work that chases players away.
2. Like, 90% of sprays are illegal sprays. (CP, Gore, Offensive Imagery)
3. The people complaining are a loud minority, very few community servers still even have sprays enabled and they all have massive problems due to above reasons.
4. Objectors, Flairs, Photo badges exist.

arctic dino

Mapper
Considering how horny people are on the deathrun server alone this would be a bad idea.