lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
When was the last time I talked to you?

Also, PROTIP, I've aliased in turbine several times if you were there. You actually don't know how often I play there.

Clever Girl!

No drama, but Giildy you are by FAR the most polarized individual on skial. You're either getting your ass kissed for being a complete chode who's dripping with fake, super-sweetness, OR you're getting bitched at because people can't stand your fucking pompous attitude. It doesn't surprise me that you play incognito now.

PROTIP - get off your high horse tootz

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Clever Girl!

No drama, but Giildy you are by FAR the most polarized individual on skial. You're either getting your ass kissed for being a complete chode who's dripping with fake, super-sweetness, OR you're getting bitched at because people can't stand your fucking pompous attitude. It doesn't surprise me that you play incognito now.

PROTIP - get off your high horse tootz
you make no sense to me.

No drama, but let me insult you. Thanks. You just ruin the game for me because you can't stop yourself from insulting me when you know I'm on the server. I'm literally only aliasing when you are on the server. Just you. No one else. It's easier to just switch steam accounts than try to get you to act like a normal player when I'm on server. lol, even Just the Tip acts like more of a human around me than you do.

Look, lordthree, I don't like you. I'm never going to re-add you because I don't enjoy talking to you. I'm never going to go out of my way to hate on you. I'm never going to put effort into making you mad because you just don't matter to me. You however STILL talk about me. So much so that some girl I don't think I've ever talked to thinks I'm a power hungry ego maniac. So much so that fruit punch tries to explain you away to me when I haven't talked you in ever. Get over me dude.

Staying_Classy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
How does Lordthree expect to ever get his points across when he can't say them in a non-hostile manner. Even if Giildy is two-faced, I'd rather have that than non-stop hostility.

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
you make no sense to me.

You however STILL talk about me. So much so that some girl I don't think I've ever talked to thinks I'm a power hungry ego maniac. So much so that fruit punch tries to explain you away to me when I haven't talked you in ever. Get over me dude.

This is the crap I'm talking about... who the fuck do you think you are exactly? Talk about you? I can't think of when. Laugh about you?- Only when someone mentions the last stupid ass thing you did to put your foot in your mouth.

Yea, haven't seen you on in a while- last time I was in there you were using Parsipony or whatever the fuck that 'alias' was. Someone was calling you a cunt and tried to have you kicked. I tried to shut them down.

How does Lordthree expect to ever get his points across when he can't say them in a non-hostile manner. Even if Giildy is two-faced, I'd rather have that than non-stop hostility.

I stated a fact. Nothing hostile about it. People either love or hate her- I stated the reasons. She'd do a lot better than to act like she's gods gift to skial and not say shit like

not gonna lie, even if this application got locked because of these two clowns I'll forever know they they're the ones getting bans, not me.

How is that going to endear you to anyone? It just seems power hungry. If you had your way you'd throw the switch and everyone who didn't care for you would be 'getting bans'. It's fucking lame giildy. L A M E. If you don't get that, then you should go back to pony land and keep riding fucking unicorns because there's a massive discrepancy between the reality you perceive and the reality that the rest of us are living in.

I've been 'over you' since forever babe- the fact that you think that I'd take a friend request from you at this point just shows how massively delusional you are. You have my pity.

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
Lordthree, state facts without hostility from this point on or face a forum ban. We have already proven that you don't have a good argument and are the actual source of the drama.

She's proven to me that she has gone out of her way to avoid drama with you. You, on the other hand, need to take it down a notch.

Besides... You're absolutely wrong about her being the most polarizing person in Skial. Gotta open your eyes, son. You have tunnel vision on Giildy.

If you have anything further to say, PM me about it. I'd have no problem with you posting further but you cause drama everywhere you post. If you shit in this thread again you're getting a week off from the forum.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
This is the crap I'm talking about... who the fuck do you think you are exactly? Talk about you? I can't think of when. Laugh about you?- Only when someone mentions the last stupid ass thing you did to put your foot in your mouth.

Yea, haven't seen you on in a while- last time I was in there you were using Parsipony or whatever the fuck that 'alias' was. Someone was calling you a cunt and tried to have you kicked. I tried to shut them down.

I stated a fact. Nothing hostile about it. People either love or hate her- I stated the reasons. She'd do a lot better than to act like she's gods gift to skial and not say shit like

How is that going to endear you to anyone? It just seems power hungry. If you had your way you'd throw the switch and everyone who didn't care for you would be 'getting bans'. It's fucking lame giildy. L A M E. If you don't get that, then you should go back to pony land and keep riding fucking unicorns because there's a massive discrepancy between the reality you perceive and the reality that the rest of us are living in.

I've been 'over you' since forever babe- the fact that you think that I'd take a friend request from you at this point just shows how massively delusional you are. You have my pity.
Holy shit you are bad at life.
How do I know you talk about me, Qistra cam on here and negged me despite not having anything to go off of. I don't know her. I haven't talked on server in forever.

That wasn't my alias dude. I was still on this steam account. Aliasing is when you use a whole other steam account. I have a second steam account that only one other person knows about. You really don't know how much time I've spent in turbine. Or in tf2 at all. Fact. I actually have no idea if anyone was even talking to me while i was in turbine as Parsimony because I have mumble and my music turned up high enough that I have no idea if someone is talking to me.

How terrible is your reading comprehension? They got bans for racism and votemenu abuse. They're the ones getting bans BECAUSE THEY DESERVE THEM. They are huuuuge douchebags, but when Flyers had someone request to ban him for hacking (I think you posted in that thread) i defended him, because he's a huge dick but he's not a hacker.

Seems like every time you're drunk and I pass through the server you say something like, 'Hey Giildy, would you friend request me now?' I know you probably don't remember those things, but you're also the reason I play with my music turned up in turbine.

If there was a away to permanently mute you in my client I would.

JonJon

Legendary Skial King

images

lordthree

Truly Feared Pyro
Contributor
I'll address these point-by-point and then not waste any more time on this.

Holy shit you are bad at life.
How do I know you talk about me, Qistra cam on here and negged me despite not having anything to go off of. I don't know her. I haven't talked on server in forever.

I'm bad at life. Nice. I didn't tell Qistra to post here. I told her about your MGE (as I've told a bunch of other people per request from The Dude) and she could sign up if she wanted.

That wasn't my alias dude. I was still on this steam account. Aliasing is when you use a whole other steam account. I have a second steam account that only one other person knows about. You really don't know how much time I've spent in turbine. Or in tf2 at all. Fact. I actually have no idea if anyone was even talking to me while i was in turbine as Parsimony because I have mumble and my music turned up high enough that I have no idea if someone is talking to me.

a·li·as/ˈālēəs/

Adverb:
Used to indicate that a named person is also known or more familiar under another specified name.

Derp.

If there was a away to permanently mute you in my client I would.

Funny, whenever I client side mute someone they stay muted regardless of rejoins.

Lordthree, state facts without hostility from this point on or face a forum ban. We have already proven that you don't have a good argument and are the actual source of the drama.

What's hostile? You've proven I don't have a good argument? when was that?

All I did was state that Giildy is polarized. I know there are more hated people on skial *cough* but I don't know if anyone is HATED/LOVED as much as her. The people that like her really seem to like her. The people that don't like her really seem to hate her. Nothing hostile about it. That's my argument. She's power hungry and seems to 'get off' when people are banned- regardless of reason.

Any drama stems from her repeated applications. You seem to disagree ("I don't have a good argument") creepingD. Which part are you denying?

If you shit in this thread again you're getting a week off from the forum.
Like I said, I think I'm done with this one. I've stated my opinion (fact) and you clearly disagree- no need for the ban threat lol. Have fun with this.

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Today I learned Lordthree is incapable of learning lingo not used in the 80's

Antamania

Australian Skial God
Contributor

You say the drama stems from her repeated application - I'm fine with detractors, it's part of the admin application process...however one would think you could be mature and calmly and intelligently say why she wouldn't make an admin no "LOL I HATE THIS CUNT."

People listen to those who are calm and not full of LOLRAGE, There are a few people who gave her -1 who were mature about it and don't look like jackasses, you sir can take a wild guess what you look like...One post disputing her getting admin, if she replies to it, one post explaining your situation and/or providing proof...this is how a debate normally works, keep it civil or you look stupid, and when you look stupid your -1 on her looks less and less like it's legit.

Edit:
and as a side to your ridiculous argument, how can you say she wouldn't make a good admin because people like/dislike her? Can't the same be said of us all?

[TC]CreepingDeath

Legendary Skial King
Contributor
I'll address these point-by-point and then not waste any more time on this.

I'm bad at life. Nice. I didn't tell Qistra to post here. I told her about your MGE (as I've told a bunch of other people per request from The Dude) and she could sign up if she wanted.

a·li·as/ˈālēəs/

Adverb:
Used to indicate that a named person is also known or more familiar under another specified name.

Derp.

Funny, whenever I client side mute someone they stay muted regardless of rejoins.

What's hostile? You've proven I don't have a good argument? when was that?

All I did was state that Giildy is polarized. I know there are more hated people on skial *cough* but I don't know if anyone is HATED/LOVED as much as her. The people that like her really seem to like her. The people that don't like her really seem to hate her. Nothing hostile about it. That's my argument. She's power hungry and seems to 'get off' when people are banned- regardless of reason.

Any drama stems from her repeated applications. You seem to disagree ("I don't have a good argument") creepingD. Which part are you denying?

Like I said, I think I'm done with this one. I've stated my opinion (fact) and you clearly disagree- no need for the ban threat lol. Have fun with this.
Apparently you have reading comprehension issues. You weren't overtly hostile so I won't ban you, but not only did I tell you to PM me if you had anything else to say but we also hashed out your lack of argument in the other thread. And it takes more than four people disagreeing with the rest of the community to be polarizing. I am more polarizing than that.

Anybody else discusses lordthree's incessant trolling beyond this point or otherwise tries to derail this thread will be dealt with according to the rules.

EmmVeePee

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
So like, I don't really have time to "be involved" in a gaming community. I've been there, done that. I like skial servers and I like most of the regulars on them, which is why I write a check every month, because I really don't have the time to contribute otherwise, and I want to see the prolonged survival of the community. I play a couple hours of TF2/day during the downtime that I do have. I have a considerable amount of time on the Turbine server, so don't think I'm a visiting troll because my username is new. I think this is true for most of the regulars, since I also just saw Qistra get that treatment.

So to elaborate on my -1.

Giildy is someone who likes skial, and likes TF2. She really does want to help the server and make it a better place. However, her personality is such that she wants it to make her better place. She wants people to act, behave, and play the way she wants them to, and if they don't, you get shit listed. The skial admins are great because of their tolerance. As gamers, we've all played in servers where the admins are hair-triggers. This is not the case at Skial. At skial, the admins are known and respected for giving the players the benefit of the doubt. They respect the players. They understand that the political dynamic in servers allow them to often "correct" their own actions, and that you don't need steady policing to accomplish this.

From having the opportunity to play with Giildy for several hours, I strongly believe that she does not fit the role of the skial admin. I see her constantly writing people off for no real reason. She thrives off of the animosity she creates. I can honestly say that when she is in the server, I, and many others avoid it like the plague. I get along with most people in the server, except for those who are constant agitators.

Will making Giildy an admin kill the server? Maybe... maybe not. But I'm certain that the usually friendly and positive community will start to become uneasy and on edge. Eventually, those participants will start to keep to themselves for fear of being put on her arbitrary grudge list.

Although I'm sure you guys see arguments in these applications, I'm sure not many get approved with this much polarization.

Qistra

Somewhat Threatening Sniper
Contributor
I wasn't trying to start shit or "negg", I was actually just stating my thoughts and opinions on the matter.
Don't make a public post if you are not willing to accept that some people will post against you.
I really don't have anything against you. I just think that Turbine is doing just fine without any new Admin.
I've not only heard from other people, but I've seen for myself how you treat people. We've played much together, although you probably don't recall because you don't really "remember me".
Instead of making it seem like we don't like you, you should honestly try making a valid counter-post.

I agree with EmmVeePee and L3, as well.
Don't take it personal. It's just an opinion.

Xemcrona

Mildly Menacing Medic
picard_WTF_is_this_s-s300x266-70964-580.jpg

seriously? i come back and the first thing i see on Skial forums is this. No offense to anyone, but the last time you applied was about 4-5 months ago and I'm pretty sure Roman and the other said there was no need for another admin and granted I have been gone for 4-5 months but I seriously doubt thing have changed since....

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
seriously? i come back and the first thing i see on Skial forums is this. No offense to anyone, but the last time you applied was about 4-5 months ago and I'm pretty sure Roman and the other said there was no need for another admin and granted I have been gone for 4-5 months but I seriously doubt thing have changed since....
That's not what was said at all. Selective memory.