ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
picard_WTF_is_this_s-s300x266-70964-580.jpg

seriously? i come back and the first thing i see on Skial forums is this. No offense to anyone, but the last time you applied was about 4-5 months ago and I'm pretty sure Roman and the other said there was no need for another admin and granted I have been gone for 4-5 months but I seriously doubt thing have changed since....
If your upset about that, you should have seen the many others.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
Oh_lawd.jpg

I'm not even going to bother reading up on the weekend drama, I just realized I never dropped in and gave my +1

Giildy

Australian Skial God
Contributor
lol, I think I might have been at my ragiest about rule breaking on the forums. (See flashing sig rage) And yet, no -1s from the people that had to deal with me calling them children.

Story time, today on turbine there was a racist micspammer. I called classy who in turn had to call risen because lol technical diffuculties, While there were technical difficulties some dude that I got banned for racism previously started to get mad at me for not getting the micspammer banned. He proceeded to ask me how long that guy's ban was for when I told him an admin took care of it, and told me that it should have been atleast a month because that's how long I got him banned.

And that is a story of how i hold people to unreasonably high expectations and would get everyone banned i didn't like. :D