VEGAN DAD

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Stealing this from redban @ the teamfortress.tv forums because the current music thread we have isn't very successful at sharing music with others simply because not many people are actually listening to other posts.

"Post your opinions on the song posted above you, then post your own song for the person below to provide their opinion on. Good way to find and share music."

I'll start.

Reactions: sov and mittens

ProbeX

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Stealing this from redban @ the teamfortress.tv forums because the current music thread we have isn't very successful at sharing music with others simply because not many people are actually listening to other posts.

"Post your opinions on the song posted above you, then post your own song for the person below to provide their opinion on. Good way to find and share music."

I'll start.
Not really my style of music, but it's not a bad song. 7/10
Edit: changed the source of the song cause the other was garbage.

Eldresh S.

Scarcely Lethal Noob
sting sucks dick but that drummer wrote some badass music. that song is p. good tho police are a ok 7/10

Seemed a bit boring to me, personally, but I can totally see the appeal for folks into that kind of music.

Ignore the stupid wolf howl the guy who uploaded the song put in, and sorry about the pictures, only one I could find:

Ruelel

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
Seemed a bit boring to me, personally, but I can totally see the appeal for folks into that kind of music.

Ignore the stupid wolf howl the guy who uploaded the song put in, and sorry about the pictures, only one I could find:
not my style but it's still was worth listening

HeadfulOfSandvich

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Made available in your country? WTH?

Beats me man, apparently the uploader doesn't American's watching the YMCA song :/
on a side note, the song I posted has special significance to me for a reason most people can probably guess, and also, within the song, for those who don't get the lyrics at a certain point, the book referred to is a beat-up copy of the bible.