PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Why not to simply be yourself and watch your mouth at all times? Why pretend tough on the Internets if IRL you are pussy fucking faggot? Eugeniy Kaspersky is right... Internet passports and cyber police must be implemented..

Toxik

Contributor
Why not to simply be yourself and watch your mouth at all times? Why pretend tough on the Internets if IRL you are pussy fucking faggot? Eugeniy Kaspersky is right... Internet passports and cyber police must be implemented..
Yes, let's take away all the anonymity and make sure every person of power knows who every user on the internet is, what they are doing and when.

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor

I would have thought that coming from Russia, a place where freedom of speech is limited, you would see that limiting peoples ability to express themselves without fear of reprisal is a basic human right.
Perhaps your 6 figure salary has given you a new perspective on life?

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Yes, let's take away all the anonymity and make sure every person of power knows who every user on the internet is, what they are doing and when.

It's definitely better to let cyber criminals attack different resources and people threat each other with no reprecussions.
I would have thought that coming from Russia, a place where freedom of speech is limited, you would see that limiting peoples ability to express themselves without fear of reprisal is a basic human right.
Perhaps your 6 figure salary has given you a new perspective on life?

You thought wrong. When "freedom to express themselves without reprisal" ends up in cyber crimes, cyber bullying, threats, and insults - it is NOT the way it has to be. When a bunch of fags steal my credit card information and they can't be found - it is NOT the way it should be. When my personal information is stolen and some fags are buying goods and signing deals somewhere in San Francisco using my identity and I have to spend months proving that I am who I am and the faggot who impersonates me is not me - it is NOT the way it should be. FUCK that freedom. It's some kind of perverted one-sided freedom.

Making long story short - people abuse freedom that Internet grants them - hence it should be limited/supervised. Also I personally do nothing wrong on the Internet to be afraid of reprisal and repercussions. Do you?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
It's definitely better to let cyber criminals attack different resources and people threat each other with no reprecussions.

You thought wrong. When "freedom to express themselves without reprisal" ends up in cyber crimes, cyber bullying, threats, and insults - it is NOT the way it has to be. When a bunch of fags steal my credit card information and they can't be found - it is NOT the way it should be. When my personal information is stolen and some fags are buying goods and signing deals somewhere in San Francisco using my identity and I have to spend months proving that I am who I am and the faggot who impersonates me is not me - it is NOT the way it should be. FUCK that freedom. It's some kind of perverted one-sided freedom.

Making long story short - people abuse freedom that Internet grants them - hence it should be limited/supervised. Also I personally do nothing wrong on the Internet to be afraid of reprisal and repercussions. Do you?

No, I never do anything wrong, I don't have the inclination or the knowledge, but then there are no angels on this planet that I have ever seen.
The freedoms you talk about are partly as a result of your income, if you had jack shit nobody would be interested, so it's a kind of paradoxical thought process. Also, doesn't Russia come only second to china with regard to the amount of cyber crime that originates there, it used to be top of the list.
Crime is the same whether its on the internet or on the street, the internet is just a tool in the thieves arsenal like a crowbar or a pair of bolt croppers.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No, I never do anything wrong, I don't have the inclination or the knowledge, but then there are no angels on this planet that I have ever seen.
The freedoms you talk about are partly as a result of your income, if you had jack shit nobody would be interested, so it's a kind of paradoxical thought process.
And the point is? Fuck middle class, let it be ripped off by scammers and criminals? Or you suggest me to quit my job and become a hobo?
Also, doesn't Russia come only second to china with regard to the amount of cyber crime that originates there, it used to be top of the list.
It is in top 3 for sure. That's why Russia and China should be isolated and firewalled from all other world.
Crime is the same whether its on the internet or on the street, the internet is just a tool in the thieves arsenal like a crowbar or a pair of bolt croppers.
So don't you think there should be a mechanism that would allow control crime on the Internet? IRL they use tools like fingerprints, IDs, and so on to identify and catch criminals. Why not to have something like that on the Internet? Why not to protect ourselves and our families and kids from scammers, identity thieves, molesters, and other criminals?

Maddo

Gaben's Own Aimbot
Contributor
And the point is? Fuck middle class, let it be ripped off by scammers and criminals? Or you suggest me to quit my job and become a hobo?

The point is, you make yourself a target with the accumulation of wealth, why do you think banks were formed?, why did Romans bury their gold and silver in stashes? You see there has always been those who covet the wealth of others.
It is in top 3 for sure. That's why Russia and China should be isolated and firewalled from all other world.
Don't forget the identity thieves in California.

So don't you think there should be a mechanism that would allow control crime on the Internet? IRL they use tools like fingerprints, IDs, and so on to identify and catch criminals. Why not to have something like that on the Internet? Why not to protect ourselves and our families and kids from scammers, identity thieves, molesters, and other criminals?
There are mechanisms, but a lot of those are also complained about by the people because they come with an erosion of privacy.
As I said it's paradoxical, the same as you can't have shadow without light.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
The point is, you make yourself a target with the accumulation of wealth
Okay, I make myself a target. Now what? I should sit and watch someone trying to rip me off for the sake of someone's "privacy"?
Don't forget the identity thieves in California.
Those should be hung instantly.
There are mechanisms, but a lot of those are also complained about by the people because they come with an erosion of privacy.
I don't give a single shit about someone's privacy if implementation of this "privacy" prevents criminals and thieves from being prosecuted. You wanna have privacy - get isolated from society, go to some inhabitant island and live in privacy there.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
~Benjamin Franklin

I want a big permanent safety not some temporary middle measure.
Nice quote though. Arguable, but nice. What's the use of liberty if you have no safety? Your life ain't worth a dime if it's not safe which makes liberty just a nice word.

However, just as I expected, this quote is being used wildly in "safety vs liberty" discussions; and, as I expected, people read it in different ways sometimes not even understanding a context.
http://tinyurl.com/kqocror