| steamID32: STEAM_0:1:32145915
| steamID64: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024557559
| customURL: steamcommunity.com/id/egofan247
| steamrep: steamrep.com/profiles/76561198024557559
Scammer
Links: stats.skial.com/stats/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=3351110
i.imgur.com/C2tgvxI.jpg
i.imgur.com/xnV1f2G.jpg
Basically What happened was he came into the server talking about raffling a Reindeercorn and the entry fee was 1 reclaimed. So we asked him what he was using to randomize the raffle he said he was using random.org which is a randomizing website, i googled it. But we didn't know if he was actually doing that or just picking people out for the prize individually. So he would get the exact buyout of what the item would regularly cost if i was to just buy the item off of him he got the exact buyout in entry fees and then just gave it to some "random" person that could have been his friend or something. So people gave him 1 reclaimed and he raffled it off and supposedly some guy who entered once won it and i entered 6 times it was also funny how before the raffle he said directly to me and i quote "Lethal i'm gonna laugh when the person with like one entry wins" and sure as shit he did. It was also funny how he would say he was doing ten slots each raffle and then change it to 15 when he got ten people and then call it "raising the stakes" so basically that was when i could tell that he was scamming because of that. He also raffled off a Genuine Aperture Hard Hat after the Reindeercorn and this raffle was very fishy because he started to show signs of stress when people either wouldn't join the raffle or withdrew from it like myself. These signs were, lots of heavy sighs and saying that he was probably not gonna do it in a stressed tone. Then another thing happens during the time when he was getting entry fees for the second raffle he said that he was gonna up it to 15 slots when he got 10 slots filled and then people started calling him out saying that it wasn't fair to do that so he kept it at 10 slots and did it. And whats also funny is he got mad when people weren't giving him pure for entry fees, he was getting stranges and stuff.
P.S. If needed i have witnesses
P.S.S When you look at the Imgur screenshot of my trade history that is me giving him all the entry fees for the first raffle, when you see the Strange Scattergun, that was my entry for the 2nd raffle which he was charging 2 reclaimed for each entry and you will see that i took it back when i withdrew from the raffle because i knew that he was scamming.

Juicy |V-TF2|

Scarcely Lethal Noob
Lethal, you are so unbelievably full of shit. None of the people that won were on my friends list. You could have checked it. Also, I crafted the Ushanka with another hat to make the Mair Mask, and then I sold it. Check my trade history. I ended up calling for a raffle for the Mair Mask, but I never pulled it off because nobody joined. I sold it on a seperate server. I'm sorry that you didn't win, but your chances were 6 in 15. There was a 9/15 chance that you wouldn't win. I told you it was a stupid idea to enter that many times, because you would end up wasting your stuff. As it turned out, you didn't win, and that's no reason to report me. You watched me give away the items I said I would, and FIY, the items you gave me were worth about a scrap each, except for the Strange Medi-gun. Getting butthurt is no reason to bitch on the forums. The "heavy sighs" and "stressed tone" thing is total bullshit. I upped the number of slots because more people wanted to join. I wanted pure metal because those stranges don't sell for shit. Nobody wants them. Next time you're going to bitch somebody out, make sure you have valid reason.

Juicy |V-TF2|

Scarcely Lethal Noob
I am requesting that I get unbanned because I did absolutely nothing wrong. I can get people that I'm NOT FRIENDS WITH from the server at the time to testify with me. See Cloud Strife, Wildshot32, Cpt. Walker, who, might I add, claimed I was a scammer until I gave away the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.