goat

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
Jesus christ, these servers are like north korea. are skial admins all like upper middle class white people that are made uncomfortable by any sort of racial slur? yikes.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor
Jesus christ, these servers are like north korea. are skial admins all like upper middle class white people that are made uncomfortable by any sort of racial slur? yikes.
What possible reason could you have for needing so desperately to use racial slurs?

goat

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
What possible reason could you have for needing so desperately to use racial slurs?
well, the second one is a bind which is actually, ironically, my friend banning me from his mumble for "nigger hopping." The first one is the contribution of a friend sitting next to me right now.

This Name Is False

Totally Ordinary Human
well, the second one is a bind which is actually, ironically, my friend banning me from his mumble for "nigger hopping." The first one is the contribution of a friend sitting next to me right now.
How is this any form of justification?

goat

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
How is this any form of justification?
I wasnt justifying the use of racial slurs. I was just giving the reason they were being used. Anyway, do you feel as though racial slurs should not be used in a situation of common social contact? Like saying, my nigga? How is that threatening in any way?

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
I wasnt justifying the use of racial slurs. I was just giving the reason they were being used. Anyway, do you feel as though racial slurs should not be used in a situation of common social contact? Like saying, my nigga? How is that threatening in any way?

It's been debated many times. You let one thing slide, and then you have more and more people trying to argue their way around bans using precedent as evidence. You had 3 bans on record for racism and you've probably made the same argument each time.

ThirstyDonut

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Server Rules: http://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/
"Racism and other insults to gender, religion and sexual orientation. Does not include discussion of why it is against the rules.
  • Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.) is not allowed even if you are just quoting a rap song or you are black, to prevent actual racists from using the same excuse."
It's not that it's threatening. It's just to prevent racists from using the same excuse. Real sorry that you had to get banned, mate, but you've already had two prior bans as a warning, which, in my opinion, should have been more than enough to show you that Skial doesn't tolerate racism.

[S.I.B.] Wolf Princess Von Toto

Gore-Spattered Heavy
Contributor
Server Rules: http://www.skial.com/threads/server-rules.136/
"Racism and other insults to gender, religion and sexual orientation. Does not include discussion of why it is against the rules.
  • Any form of the word nigger (nigga, nigg etc.) is not allowed even if you are just quoting a rap song or you are black, to prevent actual racists from using the same excuse."
It's not that it's threatening. It's just to prevent racists from using the same excuse. Real sorry that you had to get banned, mate, but you've already had two prior bans as a warning, which, in my opinion, should have been more than enough to show you that Skial doesn't tolerate racism.

3 priors to this for racism surprised its not a permanent seeing as he hasn't learned anything at all from this

goat

Uncharitable Spy
Contributor
i get banned alot, and deserve all of them. I probably deserve this one too, but I dont even recall saying "nigger" this time. Help me out? Ruelel was the admin. Just happened like 2 minutes ago. My friend had a bind that said "real niggas shoot to kill" and didnt get banned, but idk what I did. Help me out? Not really trying to repeal this unless it comes to that. thanks.

from my repeal thread

take a good read

hXcjedders

Australian Skial God
i get banned alot, and deserve all of them. I probably deserve this one too, but I dont even recall saying "nigger" this time. Help me out? Ruelel was the admin. Just happened like 2 minutes ago. My friend had a bind that said "real niggas shoot to kill" and didnt get banned, but idk what I did. Help me out? Not really trying to repeal this unless it comes to that. thanks.

from my repeal thread

take a good read

If he was using it at the same time as you guys were I didn't see it I only saw you and Vertical. I just reports what I sees.

[YDEK] fi$hy k!tty

Rage-Inducing Forum Troll
Contributor

from my repeal thread

take a good read
It's in your chatlog, the quote from Kevin Hart (or his uncle form prison, specifically) "Say it with your chest, bitch ass nigga"

Shiny Charizard

Legendary Skial King
It's in your chatlog, the quote from Kevin Hart (or his uncle form prison, specifically) "Say it with your chest, bitch ass nigga"
He also said "Jews did pearl harbor."

He also chat flooded
2chR5

Chat flooding, racism, anti semetism...lol