Status
Not open for further replies.

pkobalt

Uncharitable Spy
Not much to say, I'm Quitting Skial servers because everyone here hates me.

If you don't hate me, tell me below, because as of now, I have removed the <skial> tag from my name and have removed everyone from Skial from my friends list.

And the fact is, after the skialympics and associated fiasco, I realized that anyone who is a "true" member of skial is immune from any rule.

If you want to contact me, reply in this thread.

pkobalt

Uncharitable Spy
Doki didn't break any actual rules during the olympics, he just annoyed you. Which is not exactly something we ban for.
I am refering to doki nuking half of skialingrad and TNTing somone hotel "because it looked like shit"

FireGame

Positively Inhumane Poster
I am refering to doki nuking half of skialingrad and TNTing somone hotel "because it looked like shit"
Could have fooled me... Nvm, if that's the case said link above is invalid to this argument. There are probably others.
On a side note, Pk, you should not be responding if you actually want to leave. Please, if you are serious, just stop coming back to this page and forget about this entire group. Your not helping your case by sticking around, and if you really feel mistreated then there is no reason for you to stay.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
Correction, Roman, Doki and yours truly blew up the hotel "because it look like shit".

Also the damage done from his "nuking" was fixed rather quickly.

pkobalt

Uncharitable Spy
Correction, Roman, Doki and yours truly blew up the hotel "because it look like shit".

Also the damage done from his "nuking" was fixed rather quickly.
That's not the point, the point Doki can greif and not get banned! whereas no one else can!

Status
Not open for further replies.