lacy cat

Scarcely Lethal Noob
i got a question, wich is the freak fortress maps logic?, because im trying to do a map for the NY server in hammer and dont know wich is the game logic, i think its arena idk i got issues on that topic, if somebody can help me with that it would be pretty nice, please

Cream Tea

Epic Skial Regular
Legendary Mapper
A VSH map is basically an arena map but with the "vsh_ "prefix instead. The main difference between an arena map and a vsh map by default is that Saxton Hale will always be on blue side on a vsh map but can be on either side on an arena map because they tend to be symmetrical. You must have a tf_logic_arena entity and ideally make sure there are enough info_player_teamspawn entities for the red team.

Reactions: lacy cat

lacy cat

Scarcely Lethal Noob
A VSH map is basically an arena map but with the "vsh_ "prefix instead. The main difference between an arena map and a vsh map by default is that Saxton Hale will always be on blue side on a vsh map but can be on either side on an arena map because they tend to be symmetrical. You must have a tf_logic_arena entity and ideally make sure there are enough info_player_teamspawn entities for the red team.
THANK YOU SOO MUCH!! YOU SAVE ME

lacy cat

Scarcely Lethal Noob
and also i got another question (sorry), wich command or entity i have to spawn to make the blue player turn into hale???, and limit the number of blue players to 1??, im pretty new at this xD