furydeath

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Is there something new for pyros on the idle server? When i air-blast I get the ammo back, BUT air blast does nothing. Can't push the other team, can't air blast rockets or bombs, and can't put out team members on fire.

furydeath

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
Seems to be doing it again not a doner any more so it wasn't that but other people are just fine as a pyro.

D

DeadHerald

What he needs to disable is "Roll the Dice". I'm getting a little sick of engineers building teles in or on top of the other team's spawn.

Bottiger

Administrator
Well no one else has complained about this. We have a plugin that turns off airblasts when you are inside a safe zone to prevent people from bumping others outside.

furydeath

Mildly Menacing Medic
Contributor
I know i see other players using air blast just fine. And yet mine does nothing and i get refunded the 20 ammo. Well unless the whole map is now safe zone...... It's been a few days so it might have been fix and working not sure yet.

Brick

Positively Inhumane Poster
Contributor
What he needs to disable is "Roll the Dice". I'm getting a little sick of engineers building teles in or on top of the other team's spawn.
Noclip has been disabled on roll the dice for awhile now.
Engineers are getting in through the skybox.

Cylosis

Legendary Skial King
This. Few people know the path, fewer know about it, and even fewer have the patience to attempt to learn it.
There is a difference between knowing the path, and walking it.

I snipe anybody I see trying to get up there. As soon as one engineer gets up, it takes a ton of work to destroy all of their stuff.