sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
FATAL ERROR
Invalid command line parameter: -changedir

It was working fine, it gave an error before but I reinstalled it and restarted steam and started getting this

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
K so a guy on SPUF helped me, I set the launch options as -changedir and it worked

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Doesn't make much sense, still...

So you were getting an error "Invalid command line parameter: -changedir" and you've added "-changedir" to the startup parameters and it started working?
Wait, what?

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
Doesn't make much sense, still...

So you were getting an error "Invalid command line parameter: -changedir" and you've added "-changedir" to the startup parameters and it started working?
Wait, what?
No idea. I made a spuf thread and a guy who had the same problem added me and told me that and it worked.

PsychoRealm

Australian Skial God
Contributor
No idea. I made a spuf thread and a guy who had the same problem added me and told me that and it worked.
It's like...

"I couldn't fart because my arsehole is too tight, and then my friend told me: "Make our arsehole tight". I followed my friend's advise and I started farting successfully."

Just an analogy.

sboles

Australian Skial God
Contributor
It's like...

"I couldn't fart because my arsehole is too tight, and then my friend told me: "Make our arsehole tight". I followed my friend's advise and I started farting successfully."

Just an analogy.
I don't know, but it worked it worked.

and

It's like...

Just an analogy.
:seriously:

Statooci

Scarcely Lethal Noob
changing the launch option to -changedir worked for me as well. thank you! gotta get those last 5 achievements! :)